AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Greg's pseudo-HT room
EP175v4 with M3v4
Who's Online
2 registered (brwsaw, MarkSJohnson), 35 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13336 Members
11 Forums
22945 Topics
405822 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17809
pmbuko 16298
SirQuack 13344
CV 11271
MarkSJohnson 10966
Meanwhile On Facebook

Shopping made easy! Need it by the 24th? Upgrade to air shipping for just $20!...

Just two more days! Better tell your gift-givers! http://axiomaudio.com/holida...

So many people took advantage of the weekend sales! Lots of auditioning about t...

Only a few hours left to get a gift card worth up to 25% of your purchase! http:...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by fredk @ Today at 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: bridgmanI vacuumed Annual cleaning? I just did mine yesterday. 2014 was a good year for dust bunnies.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Wanting to listen to V4 of M22 speaker by Jc @ Today at 04:18 PM

Done !
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Songs covered in different styles by nickbuol @ Today at 03:38 PM

Woah, when did this topic (of all topics) get stickied?
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Greg's pseudo-HT room by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 01:56 PM

Almost perfect. Looks to me like you have room for a VP160 there.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by brwsaw @ Today at 01:21 PM

Lol
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by bridgman @ Today at 12:41 PM

I vacuumed
Gallery
Jump to new posts Greg's pseudo-HT room by GregM @ Today at 12:24 PM

I moved into a brand new house and had to make due with a great room/HT room hybrid. I lost the PJ but now have a 65" Panasonic Plasma. Front speakers are brand new Axiom M60's, Center is a VP-150 and the rears are QS-8's. For the sub I have
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by GregM @ Today at 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: chesserooOriginally Posted By: fredkYou sure you're a bachelor? That room is suspiciously well decorated. Not nearly enough nicknacks to be anything but a bachelor pad IMO. That rooms actually looks easy to vacuum and dust!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by GregM @ Today at 10:31 AM

LOL. YOu should have seen my last house. Clutter everywhere. I moved into an apartment in August 2013 while I figured out where I wanted to move and my next career choice. Well I found a great deal on a brand new house in Monroe, WA. I am out in
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by fredk @ Today at 09:54 AM

I'm down to my last bottle and my daughter is back in town for Christmas. Time for another trip down to the Niagara falls area.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by brwsaw @ Today at 05:53 AM

What changes did you make since your last post?
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by bridgman @ Today at 04:37 AM

Whoa, that was a surprise. After reading the "how long did you spend setting up your speakers" thread (or whatever it was called) I figured I would try my M2s for a change. Powered off the amp, put M2s inverted on top of the Sierra-1's, hoo
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Wanting to listen to V4 of M22 speaker by bridgman @ Today at 04:31 AM

Next time someone updates the list, please move me from Toronto to Bowmanville and add VP180 & EP500.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ Today at 01:49 AM

Just a few more bathroom pics now that the faucet is in, mirror is up, and light is up.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Speaker setup by brwsaw @ Today at 01:01 AM

The screen is awesome. Definitely recommend the Seymour XD if you're more than 8' from it. When I installed the screen I lowered the towers to just off the floor and have regretted it since. Voices don't line up with the video on screen like it did.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

There's only one control. Turn one way and its up, the other, down. So the extension has been trimmed, painted and put back up and the projector is all squared up. I now understand why people love lens shift. Every time I had to move the whole ri
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkYou sure you're a bachelor? That room is suspiciously well decorated. Not nearly enough nicknacks to be anything but a bachelor pad IMO. That rooms actually looks easy to vacuum and dust!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 11:49 PM

Heading out tomorrow for a few bottles with friends. Hopefully will have something that is worth recording of note.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: ClubNeonOriginally Posted By: CVSorry to hear about your square rooms, but otherwise that's exciting. I'm sure you'll figure out ways to make it work. It simplely provides more initiative to finish the other non-square rooms to
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Other Shipiping options besides FedEx by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkCanada post gives much better service than UPS. I'm in an apartment, so its not like things are exposed to the elements or there for the whole world to see, but Canada post does not leave stuff at my door. I avoid UPS lik
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ClubNeonThanks John for once again providing, actual, useable information. So what are the rest of us? Chimps flinging poo? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxdnKQX3SqI
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Other Shipiping options besides FedEx by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Canada post gives much better service than UPS. I'm in an apartment, so its not like things are exposed to the elements or there for the whole world to see, but Canada post does not leave stuff at my door. I avoid UPS like the plague.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

You sure you're a bachelor? That room is suspiciously well decorated.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Other Shipiping options besides FedEx by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverAxiom switched to UPS from FedEx a year ago or so. My cartons showed significant damage with UPS - more than the previous FedEx. So we are back to FedEx it seems & I'm OK with that. UPS, similar to CanPost on
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Songs covered in different styles by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoNice one, Chess. I've heard Scala's cover of Radiohead's Creep before, and this one is great, too. It takes a bit to get used to though. After two or three songs, i can't listen to anymore. It all sort of drones together.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.