AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
2 registered (MarkSJohnson, Boltron), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13310 Members
11 Forums
22847 Topics
403703 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17752
pmbuko 16267
SirQuack 13323
CV 11162
MarkSJohnson 10853
Meanwhile On Facebook

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Pre-order our new in-ceiling speakers and save 25%! Offer ends August 11th.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Large TV Advise by tomtuttle @ 59 minutes 18 seconds ago

Get back on topic! j/k. I always think about a projector, but just can't make it work in my current house.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: QS8/4s - to aim, or not to aim, that be the ? by SpenceJT2003 @ Today at 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnKSpence, it be the answer in my view that since the vast majority of the material reproduced by the side and back surrounds is rather ambient in nature, a more dispersed rather than sharply focused presentation is advantageo
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Large TV Advise by brwsaw @ Today at 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: bridgmanDid anyone else look at that chart and think "oh crap, I need a new projector" ? I'd love to jump in a pick up a new (native) 4K PJ. According to the chart we're sitting in a good spot for 1080P, 105" @
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now or Never by BobKay @ Today at 11:00 AM

Fred, just because YOU don't need any of the extra closet space that would be left after Quebec moves to Europe, doesn't mean that others feel the same way. Ontario, Newfoundland, and New Brunswick could use the whole place as a storage unit.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Large TV Advise by bridgman @ Today at 10:52 AM

It's hard to say -- I'm currently playing BluRay disks through a 720p projector on a 100 inch screen at about 12 feet and I have to walk closer to the screen before I can see any indication of pixels. Not exactly the same thing but if I had a 1080p p
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Large TV Advise by CatBrat @ Today at 10:07 AM

Personally, I'm having a hard time thinking that I'd just be starting to see the difference between a 720 and a 1080 on a 100 inch screen at 15 foot.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: vp150 ok with m100s? by Smom100s @ Today at 10:03 AM

Eastcoast I'll let you know how I make out. I'm sure it will sound good, but the anticipation is always a killer...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Burger Timmies by bridgman @ Today at 09:45 AM

Wasn't Timmies owned by Wendy's for a decade or so ? Seems like the big pushback is in the US, where BK customers are upset about losing some of the US tax revenues and threatening to boycott.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom LFR110 or Bryston Middle T by bridgman @ Today at 09:43 AM

Axiom started offering the improved woofers for LFR1100 etc.. a while back, it would be good to know if the LFR's you can get have the standard or the "high power" woofers. Mentioning this in part because of your comments about deep bass.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Ideas for Vinyl Lovers by Strider53 @ Today at 08:44 AM

Hipsters are an Endangered Species- SAVE THE HIPSTERS!!!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Ideas for Vinyl Lovers by medic8r @ Today at 08:39 AM

OMG, you're a hipster.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Burger Timmies by medic8r @ Today at 08:36 AM

Too funny, Murph. Don't forget their reverence for vynil records to get tru world sound. REFLECT!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Ideas for Vinyl Lovers by Murph @ Today at 08:30 AM

Got mine yesterday. Of course, the first thing I HAD to do was try out the hologram effect before playing the music. Pretty cool! Back in the original vinyl days, it would have been mind blowing. Sadly we are just too accustomed to being expose
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: vp150 ok with m100s? by EastCoast @ Today at 08:04 AM

Hi, Smom100s, I am also new here - I'll be interested in your experience as I am considering an Axiom setup (switching out from Boston Acoustics), but I am limited to the VP150 for size. For me, the limitation is due to the fact that the center MUST
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Burger Timmies by Murph @ Today at 07:58 AM

Tax issues aside, It's always a bit sad to see something iconic change hands. However once the news media lets go of the story, customers won't care in the end. They will continue to go to Tims because they already have all the best locations for t
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by BlueJays1 @ Today at 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: BlueJays1 I think we have similar tastes when it comes to wine varietals . Looks that way. Quote: I want to save that particular Gewurztraminer for when I make Korean Beef Noodles (garlic,ginger,soy,
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom LFR110 or Bryston Middle T by brwsaw @ Today at 02:11 AM

Axioms seem like the safer bet. I'd really like to hear some of the Bryston line up.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Burger Timmies by exlabdriver @ Today at 12:24 AM

Interestingly the majority stake holder is '3G Capital' of Brazil so it's really not a US company anymore. Of course BK is being ridiculously accused of being akin to traitorous by some members of Congress & the Big Kahuna. The loss of tax reve
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueJays1 I think we have similar tastes when it comes to wine varietals . Looks that way. Quote: I want to save that particular Gewurztraminer for when I make Korean Beef Noodles (garlic,ginger,soy, lime marinated beef, mushr
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by fredk @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: medic8rMy new motto: I'm in. Whacha got for me?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now or Never by fredk @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayReally, Fred, ... Edit: My fault! We're off-topic again. Were we talking about Quebec moving to France and offering assistance? Mkay then. Is the cranial pressure getting a little high Bob? Seriously though, why would Q
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 BBC Proms by JohnK @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Prom Concert 49 opened with a suite of the beautiful music Ravel composed for Mother Goose(Ma Mere L'oye). There followed some rather unattractive vocal music(with the conductor's wife as soloist)which can be safely bypassed. Following the intermissi
Stereo
Jump to new posts Axiom LFR110 or Bryston Middle T by Hellothere @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Hello how are you people? Has anyone heard both makes? I would appreciate any feed back you have in regards to these two speakers. I realize it is a bit of an apple oranges comparison with the Axiom's being an omni type speaker. I am using in an 12'
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: QS8/4s - to aim, or not to aim, that be the ? by JohnK @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Spence, it be the answer in my view that since the vast majority of the material reproduced by the side and back surrounds is rather ambient in nature, a more dispersed rather than sharply focused presentation is advantageous. The surrounds therefore
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Burger Timmies by fredk @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: medic8rWhen I heard that Burger King had agreed to purchase Tim Horton's for $11.4 billion, I of course thought of my Canadian Axiomite friends and the visits I had to Tims. I wonder how this is going over up there, i.e. how yo
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.