AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13303 Members
11 Forums
22841 Topics
403590 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17751
pmbuko 16267
SirQuack 13321
CV 11160
MarkSJohnson 10848
Meanwhile On Facebook

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Pre-order our new in-ceiling speakers and save 25%! Offer ends August 11th.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Today at 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoHere's one for the LSD fans. (Lake Street Dive, y'all...). Up close and personal, single-take video of Rachael Price singing "What I'm Doing Here" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcUeothSPyc Amazing. Nice one
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by bridgman @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Yep, 1973 studio album from ELP. Probably one of very few cases where the title track didn't make it onto the album. It's where the "Welcome back my friends..." line comes from (the start of Karn Evil 9 1st impression part 2). I always f
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Strider53 @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Hi B-M, Brain Salad Surgery, was that by ELP? Did not know it was an album, thought it was just a single that ended up being released on the Works volume 2 album. Thanks for sharing! /Jeff
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Video! Designing the M100 by bridgman @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

"In My Head" from No Doubt's Rock Steady album is referred to as "The Sibilance Song" around here, although I guess strictly speaking there are more fff sounds than sss sounds. When I read the HTS review my first thought from looking at distance &
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by bridgman @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Finally getting around to playing the first Refugee album. I promised a review a little while (ahem - years) back. It's definitely an eclectic mix. First track is more or less a keyboard solo that manages to mix what some would call "70s pomp
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Ajax @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

WOW!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Anyone going to CEDIA 2014? by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

I am going for 1 day (Thursday, September 11) this year since I am already going to be in Denver. I have never been to it before, but got a coupon code for free admission (saved $60 right there), and since the dates lined up, I am in. Bryston will
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: JBL 4311,4312,L100,etc. by Scottinwa @ Yesterday at 03:56 PM

Example: this is the crossover from the l100t. Note the small value mylar bypass caps. Swapping all the caps out for metal poly will REALLY wake these speakers up. http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7259/n100t.jpg Sibilance has nothing to do w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Here's one for the LSD fans. (Lake Street Dive, y'all...). Up close and personal, single-take video of Rachael Price singing "What I'm Doing Here" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcUeothSPyc Amazing.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Video! Designing the M100 by Scottinwa @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

I too found Sibilance due to the following: - Source material - Poor electronics (amp, preamp and or digital source. Never got sibilance from vinyl unless it was on the recording. - Crossover. Crossover? Yes. Midfi speakers (not axiom) use el
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: JBL 4311,4312,L100,etc. by Scottinwa @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

I was never impressed by the HPM except for sweet-ish treble. Ok sounding midfi. Overrated "vintage" speaker. I have owned the JBL 4312A (bad imaging, bass rolloff at 60hz) L80t and L100t. L100t/L80t The strong points: The aquaplas m
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Scottinwa @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Noah was rubbish. I don't mean that from any Biblical accuracy standpoint. Rock monsters out of "neverending story" or "star trek V". BORING. Stupid. Noah was a tool etc. My GF, sister and I hated it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Noah... I actually watched it twice because I fell asleep the first time around, about halfway through. It's hard not to grade it somewhat on the accuracy of the story. I knew it was not going to go along with the bible account, but what happened in
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: CatBratNoah. So much potential, so little value. We watched it on Saturday night and both liked it more than we thought we would. Gotta love Redbox, $2 a night here.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Noah. So much potential, so little value.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: ported EP500 to a sealed sub.? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Glad to see that you are liking it. Recently moved from an EP350 v3 to an EP500 v4 and I am very pleased with the results. For me it was a good upgrade. Anyone with an older EP350 or under, I would highly recommend that you went through the trade-up

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.