AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
2 registered (Ken.C, Kevin1), 42 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13330 Members
11 Forums
22920 Topics
405226 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17790
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13341
CV 11237
MarkSJohnson 10942
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Ken.C @ 7 minutes 43 seconds ago

And then they got massively (literally) overused.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Today at 02:46 AM

I enjoyed the "Blink" episode of Doctor Who, with the Weeping Angels. I thought they were the most creative baddies so far.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350v2 versus EP350v3 specs by samonia @ Today at 02:07 AM

I gotta wonder if there's something wrong with Mojo's sub (this is going to be an expensive post...). If axiom put the pass throughs on the sub, they should work properly. From what Alan's said, they're essentially just a y-connector inside the sub--
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by samonia @ Today at 02:05 AM

Damn you brwsaw! A complete wall by the dining area is not practical, but a 4x8 melamine panel, some angle iron some concrete bolts, some trim... Could be done. I would have to split the panel to 2, 2x8 sheets to get it home.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by JohnK @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Cam, most(?)owners received an email offering a $250 "Gift Card" usable for a purchase of $500 or more on speakers until Dec. 1st. This can also be used by a "friend". Those owners who didn't receive the email and are interested i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

What gift cards.....?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Hellcommute @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

broken keyboard... i am trying to pin down locations for the atmos pre-wire. in the last couple of months i have watched several vids with interesting, although differing opinions on the 'correct' overhead atmos layout. front wides would be nice,
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by fredk @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

Like ships passing in the dark... The vessel formerly known as Bob has sailed through the forums.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by GOD @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Ya know, for someone with all that wasted "religion," one would think you'd have a little more faith. Almost exactly 24 hours later!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 03:45 PM

Yes, I do. Well, I will when I get a longer power cord. Hey, the projector mount arrived today. I wonder when I'm going to get my shipping notice. I wasn't expecting to have stuff in for another week or so. I'd better get moving on the livin
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

onn: I conversed about this with Ian some time ago & he went on a search to see if there was a leftover slab of the older Rosewood hiding in the factory. Unfortunately, there was not. I realize that they won't be an exact match but it will be
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

T u r k e y, the shelter cat, goes gobble, gobble when she eats.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by fredk @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

I was looking at that 180, but I've already spent enough this month.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by SirQuack @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

Happy Birthday Widster!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe I should start a v4.0 build thread somewhere by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

I've always like Grimani's videos. I assume others do too which is why he is on the "show" several times. I contacted Axiom the other day via their web contact form about the status of my second pair of on-wall M3s. The first set w
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade from vp100 on-wall to vp150 on-wall by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Very little difference between on-wall and in/on-wall.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Woo Hoo! Let us know what you think of the 180. I am still totally loving my 160!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:49 AM

I took advantage of the gift card to solve my issue of missing decent speakers in the TV room since I moved everything to the HT room. Some M3s are on the way. Of course thier marketing ploy worked and I bought an extra item as I couldn't pass up t

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.