AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
3 registered (1sweetspot, JohnK, Lampshade), 145 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13322 Members
11 Forums
22897 Topics
404609 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17782
pmbuko 16280
SirQuack 13337
CV 11208
MarkSJohnson 10900
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by oakvillematt @ Today at 09:42 PM

Sorry Bob.. but why would I want to downgrade to M100's when I have a far superior speaker right now? Perhaps you need to STFU and buy some LFR's
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by Ken.C @ Today at 08:32 PM

I die from the cute.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by cohesion @ Today at 07:21 PM

I guess the official announcement of this new promo should be coming along any time now! Unless Ian decided to STF UP about it...
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Major headphone research revelation by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 07:05 PM

And the members of the NRC rise to their feet, clapping slowly at first.....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ Today at 05:03 PM

How to turn a kitten OFF.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Major headphone research revelation by pmbuko @ Today at 04:11 PM

Harman International does a lot of scientific research in audio, and publishes papers on it. Their most recent study had to do with headphones and listening preferences of a wide variety of listeners. Those of us who've been around here a while will
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by BobKay @ Today at 03:27 PM

A few months ago, I was having a slow conversation (PM's) with Ian about the M100's. Ya, I know! How cool is it to have the ear (and, at least momentarily, a small part of the brain) of the owner/founder of an international anything! Well, OK, so I'
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you reading tonight? by Strider53 @ Today at 08:36 AM

Alright you critics, don't laugh, at least not too much- Just finished reading "The River King" by Alice Hoffman, (I was bored)saw the movie (liked some of the sound track), the book was better. /Jeff
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you reading tonight? by Murph @ Today at 08:14 AM

I felt like something different and so I grabbed "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. Wow. This has to be one of the most imaginative books I have read in a long time. Every chapter adds something more to the fantastic. This is the

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.