AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Greg's pseudo-HT room
EP175v4 with M3v4
Who's Online
3 registered (MarkSJohnson, nickbuol, Ajax), 40 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13349 Members
11 Forums
22995 Topics
406714 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17819
pmbuko 16306
SirQuack 13351
CV 11320
MarkSJohnson 11005
Meanwhile On Facebook

Love this review by Brad C! "Very impressed with my purchase: 2 High Powered M6...

(y) Great review from Tom H of his new surround speakers! "I love the surroun...

22 year-old Axiom System, still in showroom condition! Welcome home, old friends!

The end of a truly unique voice. RIP Joe Cocker - you were part of the soundtr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Real granite vs. manufactured "quartz" countertops by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

I wouldn't expect alot of issues really from either granite or the 'quartz' countertops unless a person left some liquid sitting for a prolonged period (much like the coffee rings that Peter described). However, knowing that granite could be perfectl
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

I hummed and hawed over it too during my build planning phase. In the end I decided I'd be kicking myself later for not doing at least the rough-in for it. Your fault Nick with your CEDIA coverage.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

You need basically 4 speakers for the ceiling (2 is the minimum), and a good $2500-$3000 for the receiver or receiver/amp combination to power all 11 speakers (7.1.4 setup). It gains you what is called "object based" audio where they can
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

There are many places to go to research ATMOS. I wont repeat the whole story here but here is the readers digest version. To use ATMOS you need to add height (and optionally wide) channels. This is accomplished by using atmos enabled speakers, atm
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Aaron75 @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

I am not that familiar with the Atmos. I currently own Axiom Grand Master 7.1 on wall that I have from a theater room in a home I have since moved from. I am building my new space. I have yet to purchase a receiver. Based on some of the things I
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.