AxiomAudio Blog

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
3 registered (onn, Ajax, Murph), 84 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13294 Members
11 Forums
22822 Topics
403165 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17739
pmbuko 16257
SirQuack 13318
CV 11136
MarkSJohnson 10829
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Friday the 13th . . . oooooh! Who's your favorite Slasher flick character?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: What Do You Think? by Socketman @ Today at 12:31 AM

You could build your own m22's if your handy. I built myself a set of bookshelves using Axiom drivers and they sound great. I call them M16's.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers by Captain4105 @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

I've bought and sold on eBay for years and think it is a great site. I have confidence in them. Even Axiom sells retail speaker systems there.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by Socketman @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Bass waves are super long and they do some crazy things. The waves come back on themselves and can cancel each other. I am just beginning to study all this on the internet and using software to analyze the room so I know ( hopefully ) what is happeni
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by Socketman @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttlePump-air-powered shotgun that shoots salt at insects. Great sound effects. http://youtu.be/LYAAy8Q_smU Thanks tom. I haven't laughed like that in quite a while.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by Socketman @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

I drop kick test all my parcels prior to shipping. Like you say, you don't know what some whiny baby is going to do to your parcel. Best to let the guy that built it figure it out, since you have done all you can on your end. I will share a little

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.