AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
2 registered (exlabdriver, CV), 62 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13328 Members
11 Forums
22918 Topics
405141 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17789
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13340
CV 11236
MarkSJohnson 10939
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Stevie #TBT by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 06:44 PM

I saw SRV five times. Four were amazing; one was only pretty good because they were having issues with the sound system and I think SRV was pretty stoned.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: M60 v3 vs. V4 by SirQuack @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

Alan retired? I didn't know that either...but have been away recently.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: HG Rosewoods Part 3 by CV @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

Niiiiiiiiiice.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

Details, details... Hate the details, can't let them go... I think I've figured out a projector mount solution that will work for me. I'm leaning towards a Peerless mount that will allow for fine control of pitch, roll and swivel adjustment. The
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Tablet/laptop/3 in 1 thingies..... by fredk @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

$1,000 is a reasonable price given the processing power and form factor. That's why I wrote that we are about 2 processor generations away from really powerful, useful tablets. The current shiznitz of processors are built using a 22 nm process. 14

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.