AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, exlabdriver), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22871 Topics
404139 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17766
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13332
CV 11187
MarkSJohnson 10873
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ 32 minutes 4 seconds ago

Ouch. We decided we wanted someone else to come and finish the kitchen for us, so I had a place from just up the road come look at the situation and give us an estimate. Granted, there are a couple of wrinkles that would make it a little difficult, b
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts DIY Bass Shaker by INANE @ 58 minutes 26 seconds ago

I just did this, here. Using only old parts, spent about a buck on some new bolts. Considering that I am calling it a success. Thought I'd share in case others were interested. I only recently found out how easy it is to make em.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by BBIBH @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

I believe that the AX line - depending upon vintage - had a lifetime warranty. Mine did when I bought them in 1990. Perhaps speak with the neighbor about his ownership?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

16ft total, 8 feet each way.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Camera by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: brwsawOriginally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpHere's my photography setup - ! - I have a Manfrotto articulating arm clamped the my chair via a Manfrotto Super Clamp. This supports my Sony RX10 camera. 2 - The grey piece below the c
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

FYI. General statement but, "Atmos Enabled" speakers are actually manufactured to meet a higher set of specifications specifically for Dolby Atmos than regular speakers mounted in/on your ceiling. Not that you can't get better speakers th
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: 4K Blu-ray by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

$300 to $500 for a meter sounds cheap to me. The person who calibrated my TV said he paid over $20,000 for his.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

I gave myself a "10 Years" avatar. I will keep it for 10 days I guess. Useless post just got me to 4,445
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mission (not so) Impossible: Be louder than the... by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

What about this one. The Street Blaster. Downside: Not very portable. Heavy. Probably not 1000 watt. Not as loud when running off of battery. High Output 1000 Watt Full Range Stereo Speaker System (2) Wireless Audio Streaming Options: Bluetoo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pop (AKA Soda in some parts of the world) Thread by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

I haven't drank soda for so long that I didn't even realize some, other than Mexican, have real sugar in them.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by bridgman @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Yep, amen to that. I got lucky and finally found a spot where bass and imaging were both pretty good, but I had to rip out a bunch of living room furniture and lean Roxul panels up against half the windows to get there -- and even with all that imagi
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by cohesion @ Yesterday at 07:19 AM

Whole home audio, too! Very cool! Need any beta testers? I have an existing wired and wifi network in my house with a file and multimedia server, laptops, tablets, and both Android and iPhone/iPad devices in my house. Not to mention two sets (so far

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.