AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
3 registered (St_PatGuy, BBIBH, MarkSJohnson), 53 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13326 Members
11 Forums
22916 Topics
405113 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17789
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13339
CV 11234
MarkSJohnson 10936
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts M60 v3 vs. V4 by MarkyM @ 40 minutes 49 seconds ago

Hi, I can trade-up my M60 v3's (from 2010) to v4's for a fairly reasonable (but far from trivial) price. I have searched but can't really find a definitive answer regarding the changes in the sound between them. I know they have the new tweeter bu
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This guy can drive..... by fredk @ Today at 07:27 AM

The guy's control of the car is impressive. Two questions popped into my mind. How many takes did the hotdog cart bit take or does he really have that much control over his car? How many tyres did he go through to make that cip?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by brwsaw @ Today at 01:47 AM

Slippery slope...
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by Socketman @ Today at 12:18 AM

Fred, I don't have any long runs of HDMI but I am using the redmere cables from monoprice. They are nice and thin and flexible and work well. The longest I have used is 15ft and it works fine. I know they have more goodlier ones than what I use but i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This guy can drive..... by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

The best part of that was the O.J. cameo.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by onn @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Happy Birthday Rick
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe I should start a v4.0 build thread somewhere by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

I know what I *should* do, and that is replace the QS8S and sell them and my VP150 on ebay to cover the cost of the four on wall M3s. I had two of the "special email coupons" thanks to a friend that just bought Axioms last year. I also ha
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Wow, how do you mistype 519 as 910??? For some reason that little typo caused my phone number not to match what was on record with the cc company. Order fixed, projector hopefully on the way now... So, some questions. I decided to measure a bi
Home Theater
Somebody has to have more speakers on the wall than catbrat. Keep them suckers!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe I should start a v4.0 build thread somewhere by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Are you planning on holding out on opening the ceiling till DTS is made official? I'm pondering cheating ATMOS wide to double for auro. This ATMOS craze is definitely putting my willpower to the test. Almost impulse bought twice now.... Sheesh.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

Panel swap complete. R.I.P. Crappy panel.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

I really think that I will be. I'll have a player that plays everything and transmits everything perfectly to a current receiver. Joyce isn't thrilled, but she knows that this isn't the type of thing I normally do.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by St_PatGuy @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Hope you had a great Birthday, Rick!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by St_PatGuy @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

The cat, "Physics? Pfffft."
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Hey, Buddy is well behaved!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Barn owel hunting in slow motion by St_PatGuy @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: fredk With a bonus ending What, Darth Vader was her father???? Really, quite a majestic animal. Stunning how still she keeps her head nearing the target.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe I should start a v4.0 build thread somewhere by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

I just bought 2 pairs (4 total for those who are mathematically challenged) On-Wall M3s... My plan is to use them as QS8 replacements in preparation for Dolby Atmos that requires direct radiating surround speakers, but dang, if I stuck with the QS8s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This guy can drive..... by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

I like Ken Block's videos. This one was fun to try to recognize some of the places in Los Angeles that they filmed this. I wonder how much they had to pay the LAPD and the city for closing some of the roads. Must have been filmed at really odd tim
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Wow! A box? I like boxes.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Now, that's funny!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This guy can drive..... by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Man, I get tired of smelling all the tire smoke just from watching this.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by CV @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonNOW I'm going to be in trouble. I went ahead and ordered the Oppo too. Keep it up! What else can we convince you to get? Honestly, you'll probably be happier with both than if you'd just gotten one. I like your re
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by medic8r @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Mark, I kept thinking about you and Buddy when I saw this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTTNRE-njM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts This guy can drive..... by michael_d @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs Love the mustang.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by Wid @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Thanks all
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.