AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22874 Topics
404187 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17768
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13333
CV 11194
MarkSJohnson 10878
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
There will still be the black brushed aluminium front panels available.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage AXIOM AX5 series II by BBIBH @ 09/17/14 07:56 PM

Call Axiom as the AX line did come with a lifetime warranty. Perhaps this is covered.
What's New At Axiom
Since your going all 1970's on us with the wood look, where are the tube amps?
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by SirQuack @ 09/17/14 05:43 PM

you can call Axiom
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Vintage AXIOM AX5 series II by Bdz @ 09/17/14 05:07 PM

My axiom AX 5 loudspeaker series II needs a sub speaker replacement. The cones were poorly damaged by its age. Is there someone who know where to buy the speaker only because the case are still in good shape. Tnx
What's New At Axiom
Where's the guppies?
The Water Cooler
I can't drink sugar pop anymore so I'll be passing on Surge, was just a memory of years past. Maybe they'll make a diet version, probably not.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Pre-amps, Integrated Amps, Integrated Zone Amp by MarkSJohnson @ 09/17/14 03:51 PM

Very nice. Charles may need one of those zone amps.
The Water Cooler
Originally Posted By: INANE Surge is back! I used to drink the hell out of that as a kid. I know I had my share of it, but I can't recall the taste with any clarity. My sister was excited to hear about it, though.
What's New At Axiom
Very nice. I may need one of those zone amps.
What's New At Axiom
In the earlier thread on a new look for our amps I mentioned the coming Pre-amp, Integrated Amps, Zone Amps, and Zone Pre-amps. All the input on the look was greatly appreciated and in the pictures below we have incorporated your thoughts into the c
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mission (not so) Impossible: Be louder than the... by a401classic @ 09/17/14 01:02 PM

Hmmm.. could work. 4h battery may be shorter than they're looking for. The DeWalt blaster has a bluetooth adapter and extra battery packs available. Thanks - I'll pass it on to him.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by Murph @ 09/17/14 12:09 PM

Ha thanks Ben. I stared at the pic so long that I didn't see the links.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by exlabdriver @ 09/17/14 11:38 AM

I just use a pair of EP-800s, ha! TAM
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by exlabdriver @ 09/17/14 11:36 AM

I looked long & hard at the buffer; however, I snagged from ebay an almost new Yaquin MC-100B integrated tube amp for about double the price of the buffer. I expected a huge difference in sound from my SS gear, but it really didn't happen for me
The Water Cooler
Surge is back! I used to drink the hell out of that as a kid.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by INANE @ 09/17/14 09:06 AM

LOL the first link I posted was to a YouTube video walking you thru the process. But basically you just cut the cone out leaving the dust cap. Push it in, mix some epoxy in it, rest a bolt in the epoxy. Place a flexible brace across the top with th
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by Murph @ 09/17/14 07:45 AM

Interesting. Is that center bolt reaching all the way down to touch the voice coil? How is it best attached to the floor, couch etc? I demand to know more without having to Google myself even if that would have been faster and less typing.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by Murph @ 09/17/14 07:40 AM

I know it's easy to say when you are far away but if I were close, I'd gladly come help out with anything except seam filling. I shall never do that particular job again. If there is a hell, I expect that's all I will be doing there.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by MarkSJohnson @ 09/17/14 07:21 AM

Nick is your man. But the alligators need to be well fed.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.