AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
1 registered (Ken.C), 40 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13303 Members
11 Forums
22841 Topics
403589 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17751
pmbuko 16267
SirQuack 13321
CV 11159
MarkSJohnson 10848
Meanwhile On Facebook

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Pre-order our new in-ceiling speakers and save 25%! Offer ends August 11th.

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by bridgman @ Today at 08:57 PM

Yep, 1973 studio album from ELP. Probably one of very few cases where the title track didn't make it onto the album. It's where the "Welcome back my friends..." line comes from (the start of Karn Evil 9 1st impression part 2). I always f
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Video! Designing the M100 by bridgman @ Today at 06:16 PM

"In My Head" from No Doubt's Rock Steady album is referred to as "The Sibilance Song" around here, although I guess strictly speaking there are more fff sounds than sss sounds. When I read the HTS review my first thought from looking at distance &
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Anyone going to CEDIA 2014? by nickbuol @ Today at 04:07 PM

I am going for 1 day (Thursday, September 11) this year since I am already going to be in Denver. I have never been to it before, but got a coupon code for free admission (saved $60 right there), and since the dates lined up, I am in. Bryston will
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: JBL 4311,4312,L100,etc. by Scottinwa @ Today at 03:56 PM

Example: this is the crossover from the l100t. Note the small value mylar bypass caps. Swapping all the caps out for metal poly will REALLY wake these speakers up. http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7259/n100t.jpg Sibilance has nothing to do w
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: ported EP500 to a sealed sub.? by CatBrat @ Today at 10:12 AM

Glad to see that you are liking it. Recently moved from an EP350 v3 to an EP500 v4 and I am very pleased with the results. For me it was a good upgrade. Anyone with an older EP350 or under, I would highly recommend that you went through the trade-up
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by Listener @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Chirp Chirp...
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Oppo Region mod options? by Socketman @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Go to www.dvdfab.com and check, I think they have a free trial of dvdfab 8qt. It takes a little fussing around but the program is pretty straight forward. I will be honest, I have never ripped an out of region disc before but I do all my dvd's and BD
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dipping toes into the Axiom waters with M80v4HP by Scottinwa @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

EGAD!!! The "interior scheme clash". I am sick of black, and red. I am leaning on "Russian maple" with light tan grill.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: M100 v4 NEW purchase. by Scottinwa @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

I want to thank (or blame) BapchaMan for convincing me to go with the m100's instead of the m80v4 HP. The kind of reviews that sell me are those that: 1) use separate components in a 2 channel system 2) give direct comparisons to known speakers.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: In the Nick of time! by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

Thanks everyone.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Damn FedEx! by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:53 AM

Nice looking setup. Glad to hear the speakers themselves were undamaged.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

Great! Now I'm going to have the Blues Brothers in my head all day. I'm a pole man, DAda da, da DADA da da

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.