AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13328 Members
11 Forums
22920 Topics
405201 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17789
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13340
CV 11236
MarkSJohnson 10941
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by Serenity_Now @ 56 minutes 9 seconds ago

Oh man. You have the power! Just wait!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by fredk @ Today at 05:11 PM

You can always call Axiom and ask. I never got the offer either, but I don't think they have a valid email addy for me any more. I would expect that this is why you did not receive one.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by tomtuttle @ Today at 03:37 PM

New Stuff is fun! Good for you, Mark. This thread is exactly the sort of thing that makes this such a great place. Except, it makes me miss Bob.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade from vp100 on-wall to vp150 on-wall by CatBrat @ Today at 02:03 PM

One improvement of the VP150 over the VP100 you will miss just by turning it up. The VP150 actually plays frequencies that are just a little lower than the VP100. This was an enhancement to male vocals. I know because I've used both. If I had to go
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Today at 12:09 PM

I might try to add blocking between the joists and run the test again. If still bad I'll add plywood to the underside and omit the resilient channel for that small section. 1/2" drywall would work and would be invisible after completion. Grea
Home Theater
So I was watching the video below yesterday about how to set up a room and speakers for "immersive audio" like Dolby Atmos, and I was surprised by what I heard. The guest was talking about how they are getting a much better be
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 08:02 AM

Nice, TAM!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by Wid @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Thanks again fellas.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom subwoofer in active monitor setup by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Did axiom design a new amp plate yet with a better input scheme yet? The pics of the new EP500 are a mix of new and old. I can't tell.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Tablet/laptop/3 in 1 thingies..... by Murph @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

I'm trapped on a super boring call so I'm spending way too much thought time on this, but hopefully it's useful. Once you get yourself a new device, you should try loading Linux on the old PC. Even with just a Celeron CPU, there are versions of Lin
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: M60 v3 vs. V4 by newf @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

I had no idea you retired Alan. I hope you are enjoying it.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered 60HP sould I have gone with 80's? by fredk @ Yesterday at 01:23 PM

You'll be very happy with your purchase.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Stevie #TBT by BBIBH @ Yesterday at 06:49 AM

I saw Stevie open for Joe Cocker in Hamilton Ontario about 2 weeks before he died. He was amazing, as was Joe.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.