AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Greg's pseudo-HT room
EP175v4 with M3v4
Who's Online
0 registered (), 89 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13350 Members
11 Forums
22997 Topics
406775 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17819
pmbuko 16306
SirQuack 13352
CV 11326
MarkSJohnson 11008
Meanwhile On Facebook

Love this review by Brad C! "Very impressed with my purchase: 2 High Powered M6...

(y) Great review from Tom H of his new surround speakers! "I love the surroun...

22 year-old Axiom System, still in showroom condition! Welcome home, old friends!

The end of a truly unique voice. RIP Joe Cocker - you were part of the soundtr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ Today at 04:30 AM

Emmy the Great - S EP Great stuff. I can't wait for another full album.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Today at 04:29 AM

I watched the storming of the compound in Zero Dark Thirty again because of my impressions of the audio from before. It still sounds amazing. I need to start compiling a list of demo scenes from my personal collection of Blu-rays for when people com
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Real granite vs. manufactured "quartz" countertops by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Birthday would be better.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: M80v3 and M80v4 Specs by SirQuack @ Yesterday at 11:58 AM

Here is the graph of my m80's which are V2 I believe if this helps.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by CV @ Yesterday at 02:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowDuct seal is much cheaper than the official putty pads you can buy. I cant see how it would be any less effective. $2.75 a brick and I used 8 in total. 34 boxes... My fingers are sore. For those buying get the ga
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: I still need to confirm if this is true by Serenity_Now @ 01/30/15 06:50 AM

Awesome. Tyronious Macadamia Jones, P.Volc.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.