AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
6 registered (Ian, Bdz, brwsaw, INANE, MarkSJohnson, CV), 55 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22872 Topics
404156 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17766
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13332
CV 11191
MarkSJohnson 10875
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pop (AKA Soda in some parts of the world) Thread by INANE @ 19 minutes 42 seconds ago

I can't drink sugar pop anymore so I'll be passing on Surge, was just a memory of years past. Maybe they'll make a diet version, probably not.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Pre-amps, Integrated Amps, Integrated Zone Amp by MarkSJohnson @ 20 minutes 32 seconds ago

Very nice. Charles may need one of those zone amps.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pop (AKA Soda in some parts of the world) Thread by CV @ 29 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: INANE Surge is back! I used to drink the hell out of that as a kid. I know I had my share of it, but I can't recall the taste with any clarity. My sister was excited to hear about it, though.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Pre-amps, Integrated Amps, Integrated Zone Amp by CV @ 31 minutes 20 seconds ago

Very nice. I may need one of those zone amps.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts New Pre-amps, Integrated Amps, Integrated Zone Amp by Ian @ 34 minutes 36 seconds ago

In the earlier thread on a new look for our amps I mentioned the coming Pre-amp, Integrated Amps, Zone Amps, and Zone Pre-amps. All the input on the look was greatly appreciated and in the pictures below we have incorporated your thoughts into the c
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mission (not so) Impossible: Be louder than the... by a401classic @ Today at 01:02 PM

Hmmm.. could work. 4h battery may be shorter than they're looking for. The DeWalt blaster has a bluetooth adapter and extra battery packs available. Thanks - I'll pass it on to him.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by Murph @ Today at 12:09 PM

Ha thanks Ben. I stared at the pic so long that I didn't see the links.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by exlabdriver @ Today at 11:38 AM

I just use a pair of EP-800s, ha! TAM
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by exlabdriver @ Today at 11:36 AM

I looked long & hard at the buffer; however, I snagged from ebay an almost new Yaquin MC-100B integrated tube amp for about double the price of the buffer. I expected a huge difference in sound from my SS gear, but it really didn't happen for me
The Water Cooler
Surge is back! I used to drink the hell out of that as a kid.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by INANE @ Today at 09:06 AM

LOL the first link I posted was to a YouTube video walking you thru the process. But basically you just cut the cone out leaving the dust cap. Push it in, mix some epoxy in it, rest a bolt in the epoxy. Place a flexible brace across the top with th
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by Murph @ Today at 07:45 AM

Interesting. Is that center bolt reaching all the way down to touch the voice coil? How is it best attached to the floor, couch etc? I demand to know more without having to Google myself even if that would have been faster and less typing.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by Murph @ Today at 07:40 AM

I know it's easy to say when you are far away but if I were close, I'd gladly come help out with anything except seam filling. I shall never do that particular job again. If there is a hell, I expect that's all I will be doing there.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 07:21 AM

Nick is your man. But the alligators need to be well fed.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Boomzilla @ Today at 05:07 AM

Hi bridgman - May I recommend the Yaqin CD3 tube buffer? It's inexpensive, and gives 90% of the best tube sound I've ever heard without the sloppiness. It really is a fine product, particularly for its price.
The Water Cooler
Have any of you tried this?: Manhattan Special Pure Espresso I'm tempted to order some after a former classmate was saying how great it is. It might be more cost-effective to just order a coffee drink at Starbucks carbonated, though: Starbucks’ N
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ Today at 01:10 AM

Ouch. We decided we wanted someone else to come and finish the kitchen for us, so I had a place from just up the road come look at the situation and give us an estimate. Granted, there are a couple of wrinkles that would make it a little difficult, b
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts DIY Bass Shaker by INANE @ Today at 12:44 AM

I just did this, here. Using only old parts, spent about a buck on some new bolts. Considering that I am calling it a success. Thought I'd share in case others were interested. I only recently found out how easy it is to make em.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by BBIBH @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

I believe that the AX line - depending upon vintage - had a lifetime warranty. Mine did when I bought them in 1990. Perhaps speak with the neighbor about his ownership?
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

How is it damaged?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

16ft total, 8 feet each way.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Sounds like my attic. Just put ________ up there. I dread the day that we ever move and I have to haul all of that crap down from the attic. Sometimes I wish that I could get a dumpster delivered and just start cleanup out crap. As for the space,
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or replace ...advice pls... by SirQuack @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

your wanting to use a home theater speaker in a car?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Camera by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: brwsawOriginally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpHere's my photography setup - ! - I have a Manfrotto articulating arm clamped the my chair via a Manfrotto Super Clamp. This supports my Sony RX10 camera. 2 - The grey piece below the c
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Oil tank moved! What a difference it makes to the flow of the space. Starting to visualize the room size now. Going from previous room of 12x17 to 15x22 or so. Woohoo! The offending column is the unpainted one. Hopefully engineering report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.