Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
5 registered (Ken.C, jakewash, Wid, troyd, tomtuttle), 129 Guests and 35 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12688 Members
11 Forums
22680 Topics
400440 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16224
SirQuack 13311
CV 11056
MarkSJohnson 10675
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver - Which One - Budget in Mind. by jakewash @ 8 minutes 0 seconds ago

I am not saying don't buy an Onkyo, they are good avr's, just realize there may be some issues down the road and possibly sooner than you may like. When working they are very good. I own a Denon 3808 and have grown disenchanted with Denon's latest m
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Dual/triple SUb Choice by troyd @ 21 minutes 14 seconds ago

Ok, love to hear from Andrew or Ian on this, however there are quite a few very knowledgeable forum users too. The room is 11.5 x 18.5 x 7.5 My M80 ar spaced 1'6" from the sides 9" from the front wall and 8.5' apart. I sit 10ft away dead
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Ajax @ Today at 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoJack, your demographic, and your general nature, puts you in a unique place to exploit any and every opportunity to compliment a woman without consequence -- and perhaps with benefit. Hadn't thought about it that way
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by brwsaw @ Today at 03:59 PM

Something about it makes me think if Bob... Ha!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by CatBrat @ Today at 03:51 PM

Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Auditioning Axioms In Your Area by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 03:46 PM

Welcome, Nag! Amie's first post in this thread shows a few people on the audition list. But I don't believe that this list is updated regularly. You just may want to contact Amie directly by sending her a Personal Message here.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by pmbuko @ Today at 03:42 PM

Jack, your demographic, and your general nature, puts you in a unique place to exploit any and every opportunity to compliment a woman without consequence -- and perhaps with benefit.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Auditioning Axioms In Your Area by nag @ Today at 03:40 PM

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Looking to audition the M80s in the Montreal area.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 03:27 PM

Not yet. But Jacks story made my heart beat more....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by pmbuko @ Today at 02:49 PM

Have you been born yet???
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Ajax @ Today at 02:29 PM

"Originally Posted By: tomtuttle So, how WAS the colonoscopy? Honestly? Disappointing. They should have used a bit more of the "sleep juice" so I didn't feel the whole freakin' thing. And there weren't the busty, sexy nurses that I h
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 02:11 PM

Wait. There was supposed to be a different Gastroenterologist? But Bob told me he WAS the Gastroenterologist! I THOUGHT there was something wrong when he passed by the paper mask in favor of a leather hood!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver - Which One - Budget in Mind. by casey01 @ Today at 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: stoudtlrOriginally Posted By: jakewashBe wary of the 828 and Onkyo in general as the HDMI ports have been failing... Thanks for the info, but what brand/model would you recommend if not Onkyo? I definitely do NOT want any cha
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by medic8r @ Today at 01:22 PM

Gastroenterologist: OK, Mr. Johnson, just relax and we'll begin. Sorry that you came in on the week that our nurse bikini team is on vacation ... anyway, looking good so far, you did a good job with the prep ... wasn't that special Kool-Aid just the
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by fredk @ Today at 12:45 PM

Are we there yet?
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by Adrian @ Today at 11:00 AM

It's a clandestine institution operated by Dr Evil in the guise of social media.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Adrian @ Today at 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttle So, how WAS the colonoscopy? Honestly? Disappointing. They should have used a bit more of the "sleep juice" so I didn't feel the whole freakin' thing. And there weren't the busty, sexy nurses that I had ima
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by chesseroo @ Today at 10:46 AM

What is this facebookie thing i keep hearing about?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: AdrianOh, Dang!! Guess I'll just keep this jointer planer I bought for you then. That's cool. I already have both a jointer and planer. If you want, though, I wouldn't complain if you exchanged them for a gift card for me to
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by medic8r @ Today at 09:34 AM

Ah, the Fabulous Fox. Haven't been there in almost 20 years. Glad to hear it was a fun time.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 09:00 AM

Poor Nash. He gets no love.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by mapatton @ Today at 08:01 AM

Though not last night, last month traveled to Atlanta to the Fox theater to see Crosby, Stills, and Nash. Knocked 2 things off the bucket list
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by medic8r @ Today at 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: fredk::runs away shouting happy birthday:: Bwa ha ha ha haaaaa!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by CV @ Today at 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By: AdrianAndrew, did you/Ian consider any opposed driver designs? not sure if I recall it was on the table or not about a year or so ago. I was hoping for an in-wall LFR subwoofer announcement.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by CV @ Today at 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonYou guys know it's not my birthday, right? I guess you just looked older today.
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.