Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
8 registered (CatBrat, BobKay, eggman, ClubNeon, Ian, Adrian), 116 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12667 Members
11 Forums
22680 Topics
400402 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16221
SirQuack 13309
CV 11054
MarkSJohnson 10670
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by brwsaw @ 04/13/14 12:53 PM

Not sure if that was directed at me but... I noticed I had an issue sometime around ohms law. Up till then I did just fine, then equations started looking like alien giberish. Its a shame really. I know it should be easy.I think it might be dyslexia
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ 04/13/14 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SirQuackEnjoying a little Neal Young this morning before I head off for another busy Sunday... That's so funny, Randy, because this morning, I was listening to stuff by a guy with the same name, only he spells it differently.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by dakkon @ 04/13/14 12:47 PM

When you get your m80's I'd like to hear your thoughts with regards to the comparison the m80's and the Magnepan's.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by michael_d @ 04/13/14 12:45 PM

Well I've printed about 100 sheets in B/W so far. No sign of needing a new toner. I will have to say that this IS NOT a photo printer. Pics look OK on regular paper, but I would not consider it for printing glossy prints. I rarely print photos anymor
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Kruncher? by BobKay @ 04/13/14 12:44 PM

Kruncher and I pm'd during his 2nd attempt at chemotherapy, which had failed. He had gone form 240 lbs. to 140. His doctor was about to begin a new round of experimental treatment and shortly after that he stopped logging in. That was about a year ag
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by chesseroo @ 04/13/14 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowHoly blanks batman! Must be prewire central there. The room was setup to deliver 7.x surround sound in two directions so yes, some pre-wiring indeed. I never did add in an ethernet line though as i figured wirel
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Boomzilla @ 04/13/14 11:08 AM

Foaming at the mouth for the speakers to arrive. Spring fever?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 04/13/14 11:05 AM

Holy blanks batman! Must be prewire central there. Your lights are great, i like how you mixed spots with diffuse lighting in the same space. Those spots would look great if i wanted to light the media stand at the rear of the room. Noted!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by chesseroo @ 04/13/14 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: michael_dTime will tell if it develops an attitude, or how long the toners last. Well if the description on the Amazon site is accurate, i would say you are going to hate the longevity of the toners: Polymerized Toner for e
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Serenity_Now @ 04/13/14 10:47 AM

Gotta have the hand!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by J. B. @ 04/13/14 10:39 AM

Anyone of you children would like to review their Alphabet Basics with me ? - Remember! we start with the letter A...then B...then it's letter D... - ...and, we finish with the 4 letter word.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by chesseroo @ 04/13/14 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_Nowthat looks a little less mad scientist...... Lighting ideas? Hey, what's wrong with mad scientist? I know many people have gone with the less expensive pot lights, but we opted for on wall sconces in our roo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by MarkSJohnson @ 04/13/14 09:58 AM

Don't forget the hand thing. It's integral.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by SirQuack @ 04/13/14 08:34 AM

Enjoying a little Neal Young this morning before I head off for another busy Sunday...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Ajax @ 04/13/14 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonJack, you're TOTALLY articulate. You just don't have that "Oh noooo you di'nt" attitude! Thank you, Mark. I'll work on the attitude.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Unprecedented? by brwsaw @ 04/13/14 02:40 AM

I can't believe it. http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/kitimat-residents-vote-no-on-northern-gateway-1.1772969 They want to ship toxic fluids back to Alberta.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by JBG @ 04/12/14 11:49 PM

The max spl specs for the new version 4 - ep500, ep600 & ep800 all have identical output? must be a cut & copy thing
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by brwsaw @ 04/12/14 09:07 PM

Now I'm hungry.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by brwsaw @ 04/12/14 09:06 PM

Thick coat of Cheeze Whiz on both slices and an unhealthy slathering of margarine slowly pan fried for +/- 10 minutes until you can't take the wait. Sometimes I spoil myself with balogney or siracha or a black pepper bath. Add hienz and you're golden
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by Boltron @ 04/12/14 08:19 PM

Guys, just ignore the Alaskan a$$. He believes is like Khan a superior intellect and we all should bow to him. Don't feed him and he will go away. I for one will avoid this forum for a while as I am tired of this nonsense.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by Strider53 @ 04/12/14 06:47 PM

The new dishwasher was delivered yesterday, just finished with the install, not so bad, only needed a strain relief and a few wood screws to finish it up. Everything else I needed came with the dishwasher. Oh, forgot to mention this time around skipp
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by CV @ 04/12/14 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttleOh, and today is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day. Okay, everyone, how do you make yours?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Kruncher? by Socketman @ 04/12/14 06:16 PM

I looked up sushi and some threads he contributed to. He is a propeller head by profession according to his bio. Some things never change though. 10 yrs ago they were debating ( arguing ) tomato tomahto the exact things we still are, so things here a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by MarkSJohnson @ 04/12/14 05:55 PM

Jack, you're TOTALLY articulate. You just don't have that "Oh noooo you di'nt" attitude!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Kruncher? by MarkSJohnson @ 04/12/14 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: medic8rSushi was a regular here many years ago. He's not been active since I joined. I also thought about leaving after you joined, PJ. But the constant scribbling became mildly amusing after awhile.
Page 11 of 18 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.