AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
2 registered (bridgman, J. B.), 88 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403235 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16258
SirQuack 13318
CV 11140
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Socketman @ 07/26/14 02:00 AM

Ah , I didn't get the memo . Usually we get some advanced tidbits ,this is totally out of character. I did post about 4 weeks back asking about atmos based speakers. Here Never did get a reply but they were obviously in the works.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by brwsaw @ 07/25/14 11:18 PM

I think we are lost.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by brwsaw @ 07/25/14 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: cohesion might not have been a prototype for the new Wireless whatever-it-is. Sounds like it was a good tour
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Ken.C @ 07/25/14 10:17 PM

In the newsletter, it says it's a coaxial tweeter, basically. It's held in front of the woofer.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Socketman @ 07/25/14 10:07 PM

I would like to see more pics of this. Where exactly are they hiding the tweet.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by CV @ 07/25/14 09:54 PM

M3 v4 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers Just starting a thread since I'm surprised no one else did. The ceiling in my basement is too low, but maybe I'll end up with some of these at some point just because. I'd love to have a room that would make sense for
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 07/25/14 08:53 PM

:: runs away without stopping for directions ::
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by Socketman @ 07/25/14 06:49 PM

I looked hard at the AV8801 but here in canuckville cheapest I could find was 3600.00 which is above my pay scale. I just got a 40% upgrade card for 200 bux so that will save me 800.00 if and when I buy one. As for Atmos , I personally am not interes
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by JBG @ 07/25/14 06:33 PM

new denons with dolby atmos http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/press/home-theater-news/denon-introduces-avr-x4100w-and-avr-x5200w/
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by cohesion @ 07/25/14 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: dakkonI went with the Marantz 8801, pretty much the same price and a reliable brand. http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-s...rocessor/1.html That looks to be a good unit, too! Although the price is still a bit higher than
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by Listener @ 07/25/14 04:07 PM

bump
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by dakkon @ 07/25/14 03:34 PM

I went with the Marantz 8801, pretty much the same price and a reliable brand. http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-s...rocessor/1.html
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by Socketman @ 07/25/14 03:20 PM

I too have been following along over at emotive -- and as you say it has finally shipped after 5 long years. Given Emo's record I will not be purchasing the XMC-1 until it has dirac installed and working. Even though I don't really care one way or an
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by oakvillematt @ 07/25/14 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: cohesionIt sounds like you need to call Axiom support again. Perhaps there is a problem with the DSP after all! Maple.. that's like Canada's Wonderland area. A heck of a shorter distance than going up to Dwight. I am wonder
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ 07/25/14 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonAre you suggesting that all of us just get Lost? I'd like to see everyone here get Lost.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by cohesion @ 07/25/14 01:40 PM

It sounds like you need to call Axiom support again. Perhaps there is a problem with the DSP after all!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Emotiva XMC-1 (Finally) Ships! by cohesion @ 07/25/14 01:28 PM

I've been planning on eventually getting a new pre-pro for a while and have been anticipating the Emotiva XMC-1 as a potentially good option. I finally found a post in the Owners forum on AVS from someone who has received one! The initial report is t
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by brwsaw @ 07/25/14 10:02 AM

Is the volume turned down/off?
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by oakvillematt @ 07/25/14 07:03 AM

the hiss is with no content playing. its no longer that 120hz humm so it's kind of like the sound you get at the beginning of a record where there was no sound playing but you heard something. hard to explain.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by brwsaw @ 07/24/14 11:40 PM

Is the hiss still with no content playing or components connected/powered?
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 07/24/14 10:06 PM

Following the intermission of Prom 7, the second half of the concert consisted of a fine performance by the BBC Symphony of the massive Shostakovich Symphony No. 10. This was composed following the death of the USSR's leading music critic, one J. Sta
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by Socketman @ 07/24/14 09:59 PM

That does not seem like an acceptable resolution. Can one of the 2 companies modify their respective product.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by oakvillematt @ 07/24/14 09:33 PM

saw this real cool sig on a game. Reminded me of you =^.^=
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by oakvillematt @ 07/24/14 09:31 PM

We have made a move forward. I managed to have a chat with Andrew, that led to another chat with Sonic Frontiers who makes made my amp. The conclusion was that I was using RCA cables and the DSP's floating ground that makes it more compatible with
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Noreen Retired Today by DCR @ 07/24/14 06:39 PM

Hi Noreen I just read the news of your retirement & wanted to send my best wishes for you & your family...I just want to personally "Thank You" for all the years I have known you. I 'm really sorry for not keeping in touch like I should have..I app
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.