AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
EP175v4 with M3v4
Jungle's HT
Who's Online
1 registered (HAY), 53 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13336 Members
11 Forums
22941 Topics
405750 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17809
pmbuko 16296
SirQuack 13344
CV 11268
MarkSJohnson 10964
Meanwhile On Facebook

Just two more days! Better tell your gift-givers! http://axiomaudio.com/holida...

So many people took advantage of the weekend sales! Lots of auditioning about t...

Only a few hours left to get a gift card worth up to 25% of your purchase! http:...

Four days to get in on the action!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

When their eyes are like saucers, look out!! TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

I want a projector, now, too. Dammit, Fred. Dammit dammit dammit.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

You'll see how far out of square the walls are...
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

A laser level? Oh goodie. More toys to buy Damn, more tools I have to buy to get the job done right. ::runs to hardware store::
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

^^^ Oddly, it isn't the "body wiggle" that gets you, it is their eyes...
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Wanting to listen to V4 of M22 speaker by PeAK @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

I live in the downtown Toronto area and was wondering if anyone would let me audition their version 4 of the M22 speakers? It is more a case of "In Ian's/Andrew's ears I trust", as I am completely happy with my M22ti (Version 1 ??). Each t
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Yesterday at 12:54 PM

Too simple. I seem to have a hard time with simple these days.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by fredk @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Penguins 'n bear. Mmmmm.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Penguins of Madagascar in the latest case.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 11:18 AM

and the movie was... ?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

Alamo Drafthouse. They've had it for a few months. Tap #9, I believe.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Where did you go?
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pioneer receiver manual 7.1 setup WTF?!?! by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Thanks again, Serenity.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pioneer receiver manual 7.1 setup WTF?!?! by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

You can get high quality rca cables of many lengths at long and mcquade or guitar centers. Cheap too.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

Line laser shooting across ceiling meeting your center mark on wall. We use these for centering potlights in long corridors. Works like a charm. I also use it for speaker setup... and floor flex testing, hanging tvs. What a nerd, eh?
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Help choosing good floorstanding speaker. by brwsaw @ 12/15/14 11:07 PM

^+1^
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by brwsaw @ 12/15/14 11:04 PM

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Bosch-130-ft-Laser-Distance-Measurer-DLR130K/202504985 Not sure its the exact model but they work.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Other Shipiping options besides FedEx by newf @ 12/15/14 10:18 PM

Well after another call to Fedex again today, I finally got my vp150ow. Basically the fedex connection here on the island messed up yet again, just like they always do. Midland actually ended delivering it
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pioneer receiver manual 7.1 setup WTF?!?! by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 12/15/14 10:16 PM

Anyone know where you can get custom length sub cables in Canada? I need a very short one (it's just being used to link my receiver to a SUB-1RR), and I don't want to have to make such a miniscule purchase from BJC or Monoprice. Also, apologies for
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ 12/15/14 09:45 PM

OK, back to some HT type stuff. I've mounted my rail and projector and am working on squaring up the image. What I ended up doing, is using a measuring tape taped to the wall at one end (only one person right now) and measured opposite ends of the
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ 12/15/14 09:33 PM

Dad says, "don't waste your money, that Ryobi is just fine." ... and everyone knows that father knows best. I talked to him a bit and he has used several Ryobi cordless drills over the years and they've worked fine. I think I'll sit tight
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by Socketman @ 12/15/14 08:40 PM

why are you NiCad when your drilling, you'll get sand in your slitz doin that.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Help choosing good floorstanding speaker. by oakvillematt @ 12/15/14 08:06 PM

It looks like Axiom is clearing stock out for the Xmas shutdown. In the start of the new year you probably will find that they have some more B stock coming in and can get a great deal. I know that the wife gave the go-ahead, but I would personally
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Help choosing good floorstanding speaker. by storm266 @ 12/15/14 06:41 PM

I know it. It's just that I sucessfully convince my wife of having tower speaker in the leaving room. These are correct and I would have bought them. but she want black nothing else. I can't win all battle But thanks for the recommandation.
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.