Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
1 registered (JBG), 108 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12723 Members
11 Forums
22686 Topics
400534 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17696
pmbuko 16225
SirQuack 13311
CV 11064
MarkSJohnson 10681
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:09 AM

I was waiting to thank everyone in one, big, fell swoop! Thank you everyone! ::Runs away all swoopish::
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 12:51 AM

Gosh, Mark hasn't even visited this thread. Are you sure it's genuwine? Guess I'd better wish him a happy birthday here just in case.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by aquashankar @ 04/19/14 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKay Well, my new meds really must be working! He said he watched Yanni at the Acropolis and I didn't say anything at all, nor did my head explode. I once asked Ian, no, no, Alan, if there was any music or voice that could d
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by Scenium @ 04/19/14 11:03 PM

Thanks for the super quick response. I read through all of the threads back to 2011 and got many questions answered. I would like to eventually wall mount the TV but I am holding off until I upgrade it in the next year or two(waiting to see what happ
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ 04/19/14 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverstoud: Several of us have been countering the BS that the few 'haters' out there have been spreading whenever they have the slightest opportunity. Nice to see that perhaps some good has come of it. I have the M22s
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ 04/19/14 10:42 PM

Here's what I have so far. It's finally starting to look like a room Another trip to Lowes today to pick up all of the doors, trim, pine 1x8's to frame out the alcove on right and put in shelves, and ordered the drop ceiling tiles. So much done,
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by exlabdriver @ 04/19/14 10:37 PM

Upgrading to a big CC speaker that is capable of decent bass response sucha as the VP160 or 180 is one of the best upgrades that one can do for a HT. I just went through the same exercise with acquiring a VP160 to replace my VP100 that resided near
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by exlabdriver @ 04/19/14 10:27 PM

stoud: Several of us have been countering the BS that the few 'haters' out there have been spreading whenever they have the slightest opportunity. Nice to see that perhaps some good has come of it. I have the M22s in my HT that each has its own Ve
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ 04/19/14 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: AdrianDYou'll be happy with your amp; looks like a great setup to me. Thanks Adrian. The speakers and amps are awesome! Definitely glad I went with Axiom instead of listening to the haters on "that other forum". S
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by Socketman @ 04/19/14 10:11 PM

You can read through this thread where similar question was asked and answered. Any way you could wall mount the tv .?
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Trying to accommodate the VP180 by Scenium @ 04/19/14 09:35 PM

Hi, I am looking at upgrading my VP150 v2 to the new VP180. I currently have M60s v2 for mains. My main issue is that my tv stand shelf only has a height of 8.25" but all other dimensions are good. I was wondering if the height of the inverted
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by BlueJays1 @ 04/19/14 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpHere's my score - My baseline was as follows under the Extreme HD preset. FPS: 47 Score: 1967 Min FPS: 24.2 Max FPS 88
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by Ian @ 04/19/14 07:58 PM

Hi AdrianD, I know what you mean about the bundling thing. We tried to make the New Factory Outlet the way to just buy the base products with the old 5 year warranty. The prices in the New Factory Outlet are pretty stellar for the v4 product and i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by CV @ 04/19/14 06:13 PM

I was tempted to buy some of the Star Wars storybook records that I'd forgotten existed. They had quite a variety, and I remembered owning every one. But then I didn't. Ended up with Regina Spektor's "You've Got Time" and "The Julie R
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by Ray3 @ 04/19/14 05:58 PM

Geez - Happy Birthday already!!!!!!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Ray3 @ 04/19/14 05:55 PM

Yeah, that Dilaudid did a really nice job in shutting my breathing completely OFF last year when I had the pancreatitis thing in Charleston. THe entire colonoscopy thoing is somewhat amplified for me. I am on a "every three year" cycle be
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by mapatton @ 04/19/14 04:48 PM

The sound was GREAT!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual/triple SUb Choice by BobKay @ 04/19/14 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: CVOriginally Posted By: AdrianCharles, your FIRST instinct would be at least 4 EP800's. This is actually going to be a problem in my new space, now that my refrigerator is going where one of my subwoofers was going to go.I won
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by BobKay @ 04/19/14 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: aquashankarOriginally Posted By: fredk Indeed. Its fun to see all the things that Axiom is up to, but all I need to do is put on some of my favourite tunes and maybe a rumbly movie to remind me that I got exceptional value f
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by BobKay @ 04/19/14 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: CVThe only local place I know that sells records also sells a ton of other stuff (books, comics, board games, toys, etc.), but they do make a point of participating in this. I'm going to go check them out. Good man, Charles, o
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by exlabdriver @ 04/19/14 02:20 PM

The other audio site that I enjoy is Home Theater Shack. For the most part, the members are mature & the admin staff doesn't put up with any juvenile BS that is so prevalent elsewhere... TAM
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by exlabdriver @ 04/19/14 02:13 PM

There is a line of ID speakers that is the current favourite of the herd out on the net. While they seem to perform extremely well & are priced very, very competitively, their supply lines are somewhat hit & miss. Seems that much of their product i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by CV @ 04/19/14 01:50 PM

The only local place I know that sells records also sells a ton of other stuff (books, comics, board games, toys, etc.), but they do make a point of participating in this. I'm going to go check them out.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual/triple SUb Choice by tomtuttle @ 04/19/14 01:47 PM

This would be funnier if CV drank. Charles, I will help you with surplus.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by brwsaw @ 04/19/14 01:30 PM

Sometimes they're early, sometimes they're late. As an FYI, I found my M80's needed a little push when I got them. I babied for the first +/- 20 hours only to find they wanted to roar. Wish I could have kept them for upstairs. As a side note, keep a
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.