Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
My listening room
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Who's Online
2 registered (JohnK, dakkon), 131 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12816 Members
11 Forums
22693 Topics
400695 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17699
pmbuko 16227
SirQuack 13311
CV 11066
MarkSJohnson 10698
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by BobKay @ 04/21/14 11:00 AM

Jack, Murph is correct. I'm terrible at even noticing emotos, let alone interpreting them.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dumb question on binding posts by ClubNeon @ 04/21/14 10:04 AM

Yeah, there's really too many variables involved. Not only different lengths, but different gauges. Also when testing how much of an increase in resistance (or impedance) there is from bare wire to terminated wire, the connection point to the test e
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Power Requirements for EP500 V3 by MichaelTrottar @ 04/21/14 09:23 AM

I think where the misunderstandings is here is that feedback and outcome currents are not the same. But we don't proper care what the outcome volts is for division requirement calcs.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by Murph @ 04/21/14 08:10 AM

Bob Hates emotes. They appear orange-ey to him and not even nice wood.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual/triple SUb Choice by Murph @ 04/21/14 07:57 AM

I often put a sub 'sandwich' in my fridge. OK, lame. Need coffee.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dumb question on binding posts by Murph @ 04/21/14 07:55 AM

Sorry but I don't understand how your chart can try to compare resistance on brand names when they are using different lengths of wire.. That is a big undiscussed variable in your undiscussed variable.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by Murph @ 04/21/14 07:40 AM

Ha. I made it in under the thanking Window in this thread. After all, it may have been your birthday but it's all about me. . . . and Buddy. We can't forget Buddy.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Murph @ 04/21/14 07:14 AM

WAIT!!!! Don't thank everyone yet! I just got here. Happy Birthday Mark! I hope all that stuff with Bob and the leather cat whip, the copy of your colon that Tom made and Jack's giant Boob's were fun. Although I read this thread kind of quickly
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by Murph @ 04/21/14 06:55 AM

I was out our lone remaining music store Saturday. Picked up a couple local bands CDs. I looked through the vinyl for fun but there was nothing I wanted. I was hoping for Matt Anderson's Record Store Day release but there were none left. It is av
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by MarkSJohnson @ 04/21/14 06:52 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkHey, wait a minute. Did you just contribute something useful to the forum? Not at all likely. But if it ends up that I did, don't tell anyone!
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by Ken.C @ 04/21/14 06:38 AM

If you want to hate Geddy Lee, listen to some of his solo stuff. If you actually want to like him in spite of the voice, listen to some Rush.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by aquashankar @ 04/21/14 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By: BobKay I am DEEPLY sorry that you were not previously informed that I am a jerk, and I almost never mean what I way. I am frequently a sarcastic, sometimes mean-spirited, contrary asshole, but never without the intent of someone
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 04/21/14 12:07 AM

Its a great touch to have lighting on a remote. When lighting commands are integrated with gear commands it is really a wowing affect. A cheap way to make an install feel professional. The units mentioned in this thread can be retrofitted to any e
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by CV @ 04/21/14 12:04 AM

Also, I somehow missed Garbage's Record Store Day release even though I specifically looked for it. I ordered it on their website, though, and I'll pick it up next weekend, assuming the website wasn't lying. I know you're not really curious, but thi
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by CV @ 04/20/14 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkOriginally Posted By: CV... Ended up with Regina Spektor's "You've Got Time" and "The Julie Ruin's "Brightside." Yeah, I don't know how I ended up with that extra quotation mark before The Ju
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by fredk @ 04/20/14 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKay... I once asked Ian, no, no, Alan, if there was any music or voice that could damage an Axiom speaker, and do you know what he said? "Don't ever play a recording of yourself, OK Bob?"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by fredk @ 04/20/14 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: CV... Ended up with Regina Spektor's "You've Got Time" and "The Julie Ruin's "Brightside."
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by fredk @ 04/20/14 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonThank you everyone! You haven't seen our recommendation for a petrologist yet have you?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by fredk @ 04/20/14 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonI know that the prices in my business are not the same as they were 10 years ago. My take is that the Internet-Direct market has had newcomers over the last decade, increasing the competition in entry-level (reasona
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ 04/20/14 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: JBGOriginally Posted By: chesserooOriginally Posted By: nickbuol Had the remote had a little cubby shelf near the door/light switches, I could grab it and hit the button immediately upon entering the room. Or you could do somet
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Gaming headset by BlueJays1 @ 04/20/14 06:27 PM

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/mmx-300.html http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msus...uctID.298057900
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by Ajax @ 04/20/14 06:19 PM

Bob, Bob, Bob. Didn't you see the wink?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by MarkSJohnson @ 04/20/14 05:15 PM

I will testify to this being the truth. Bob pointed out that the woodwork in our kitchen as orange-ey and not even nice wood. Joyce and I haven't looked at it the same since, and we picked the colors and bought the paint. I haven't had time to act
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by BobKay @ 04/20/14 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: AjaxOriginally Posted By: BobKayI totally agree, Jack. You have to get to know someone a bit before you can meaningfully insult them. So true! LOL. Originally Posted By: BobKayJack, people PAY me to do that! And when you t
Stereo
Yep
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.