Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
3 registered (BobKay, Gary Vose Sr, JBG), 103 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12711 Members
11 Forums
22685 Topics
400514 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17696
pmbuko 16225
SirQuack 13311
CV 11062
MarkSJohnson 10680
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by MarkSJohnson @ 04/17/14 06:46 AM

Jason, stop living another life. [zombie]Stay here instead of living in the outside world..... become one of us.....One Of Ussssss..... [/zombie]
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by MarkSJohnson @ 04/17/14 06:41 AM

Aerosmith is probably my favorite all-time band.... though I like their stuff from the 70s best. Never seen them in concert, though! Is Slash standing in for Joe Perry, or do you mean that Slash is opening for Aerosmith?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by MichaelTrottar @ 04/17/14 04:24 AM

Although more expensive manufacturers are no more more secure than a lot of the less expensive models. Bosch has released several MAJOR safety/fire remembers on their dish washer models in the last few decades.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by aquashankar @ 04/17/14 03:56 AM

Thank you John, great to hear from you too. Yes, the great escape from FB was necessary I feel. Don't get me wrong, it is a wonderful site for information. But getting to the right information is after laborious scrolling. Funny how time tempers emo
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by fredk @ 04/17/14 03:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Andrew...and revised tuning/alignments.... Do tell.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by fredk @ 04/17/14 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: chesserooOriginally Posted By: Andrew The non-DSP models now feature signature Axiom trapezoidal cabinets, Now this i would love to see. Originally Posted By: Andrewacoustic suspension designs. I'm sure that there will be m
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by JohnK @ 04/17/14 03:35 AM

Shankar, good to hear from you again, and congratulations on your escape from Facebook!
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts The 13 year loyalist by aquashankar @ 04/17/14 02:00 AM

Returning to this forum after perhaps 5 years, it is great to see the long time forum members like JohnK, pmbuko, jakewash and many others still giving their objective views on Axiom products. As life has moved on with so many ever increasing re
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by jakewash @ 04/17/14 01:39 AM

Hmmmmmmm, I take it I missed a few things while I was busy living my other life.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by exlabdriver @ 04/17/14 01:32 AM

Cool. Thanks, Ian. My, you're up late, ha! TAM
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by Ian @ 04/17/14 01:16 AM

Hi Exlabdriver, I can speak to the EP400 for you. It is going to get some further modifications later this year. For now it does have the new amp in it like all the other new models and it was already a sealed design.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Receiver - Which One - Budget in Mind. by jakewash @ 04/17/14 01:02 AM

Be wary of the 828 and Onkyo in general as the HDMI ports have been failing, many people complaining on various forums and ONKYO appears to be replacing failed components with same and having them fail again and again. A former forum regular I know h
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by exlabdriver @ 04/17/14 12:58 AM

My favourite little monster sub - EP400 - isn't mentioned in the updates. Anything new with that model? TAM
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP400 vs. EP500: really a big diff? by jakewash @ 04/17/14 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: fredk I was incredible impressed by the treble and mid range in the M2 when I tested mine in 2.0, but found they were obviously lacking in bass. I'd love to compare them, paired with a sub, to the M60. I bet they would sound
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by CV @ 04/17/14 12:36 AM

Great stuff, Andrew. I need more disposable income again!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by jakewash @ 04/17/14 12:34 AM

Just bought the HP 200 series, the 277 to be exact, a couple months ago which Michael mentioned earlier and it works great, easy setup and the print quality is very good. I have only printed a couple pics but they look as good as any I have done on m
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by brwsaw @ 04/17/14 12:04 AM

Boston Cherry chest hair
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Hansang @ 04/16/14 11:57 PM

Once you go RF, there's no going back!!!! Love my MX900!
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Updated as requested. by pmbuko @ 04/16/14 11:30 PM

http://paindoesnthurt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Fatbastard.jpg
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by Serenity_Now @ 04/16/14 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Crimson WrathWhy were sealed designs not considered until now? That was one of the main reasons why I did not go to Axiom for my sub woofers. Same here.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by brwsaw @ 04/16/14 10:58 PM

Probably need 2 amps to be equivellent to co-located.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 04/16/14 10:54 PM

Hey Nick, you ever think of a cool looking frame with velcro and putting a velcro sticker on the back of your remote? I guess that doesnt solve the charging situation though. I opted for the 650 after I found out a friend had issues with the batts
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 04/16/14 10:42 PM

Yep, will have a cubby above the light switches. Great idea. Keep em coming! Chess, finger switches are sooooo 1999. Lol. We will have the option for both cases with the lutron units.
Stereo
Just picked up tickets to see Aerosmith with Slash. Also have tickets to see Sammy Hagar and Tallan Latz.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 dead by FrankeeD @ 04/16/14 09:11 PM

Spence, have you heard anything from Axiom? I've e-mailed Debbie a couple of times to find out what to do now that it appears all the wires are attached, but haven't heard back. I'd like to get whatever it is fixed as soon as possible.
Page 7 of 15 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.