AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
1 registered (Ian), 60 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22873 Topics
404168 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17767
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13333
CV 11192
MarkSJohnson 10875
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Sorry, Ian by BobKay @ 09/11/14 06:11 PM

I just got here and saw that you were the only one logged in. I tried to log on quickly, just to keep you company, but I missed you. It looked so sad, like Mark Zuckerberg finding himself alone on FaceBook.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Making the most of what life throws at you by BobKay @ 09/11/14 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowHell is a better handle than serenity I suppose. You are such a stickler for historical record... Next time I make a new user id, I'll juice it up fer ya. I should have came back as another alaskanavguy! The g
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by pmbuko @ 09/11/14 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttleI also don't really understand this: Quote:Wireless WiFi hotspot for use outdoors and anywhere that a WiFi network is not available. Does this mean that even when I can't connect my AxiomPlay and my iPad (for instance
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by pmbuko @ 09/11/14 03:46 PM

Wow! That's quite a feature list! I am impressed.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps by pmbuko @ 09/11/14 03:42 PM

Did somebody request a photoshop? Here's what I think you're talking about:
Home Theater
Well, I asked about ceilings, speakers in ceiling vs mounted on existing speakers, surround speaker types, placement of speakers so on and so forth. I will report most things back in another thread, but for Atmos, Dolby confirmed that they want ALL
Home Theater
Thanks nick. Can't wait to hear more about it. My in-ceiling m3s shipped yesterday, I'll let you guys know how those are when they get here.
Home Theater
Atmos demo #1 done. Steinway Lyngdorf audio system only costs $128,000 for that one. Next up is Dolby's A/B/C demo with 7.1, then 7.1.4 with ceiling mounted speakers, and then 7.1.4 with speakers mounted on top of the main speakers and pointing up.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Making the most of what life throws at you by CatBrat @ 09/11/14 11:09 AM

Oh, I thought this was titled, "Making the most of what the WIFE throws at you!"
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by medic8r @ 09/11/14 11:04 AM

Saw American Hustle and Inside Llewyn Davis in the last week. Enjoyed both, but I must say that sometimes after watching a Coen brothers movie I have to head to the Internet for analysis so I can more fully appreciate what I just saw. The folk musi
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Actual measurements of a VP180 by bridgman @ 09/11/14 10:37 AM

Based on my experience going from VP100 to VP180 it's worth getting rid of the cabinet
Cinéma-Maison
Bon matin ! À quelques semaines de l'introduction officielle de la Version 4, les chances sont excellentes que toutes vos enceintes possèdent tous les attributs de la Version 4 sinon, à tout le moins, quelques-unes. Vous avez tout à fait raison; pl
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mr. Bear will be celebrating a birthday.... by medic8r @ 09/11/14 08:41 AM

Happy Birthday! Hope the IMAX/comic book/bear business continues to boom!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Mr. Bear will be celebrating a birthday.... by MarkSJohnson @ 09/11/14 07:29 AM

....for his dad. Happy birthday, Craig!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Actual measurements of a VP180 by EastCoast @ 09/11/14 07:18 AM

Thanks to both. As (bad) luck would have it, I remeasured the hole the center must fit and the VP180 is faaaar too wide to fit in this space anyway. The VP150 is the biggest model that I can actually fit in the space. Certainly not the end of the
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.