Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
5 registered (frozen, medic8r, brwsaw, Adrian, Ken.C), 132 Guests and 23 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12652 Members
11 Forums
22679 Topics
400347 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16221
SirQuack 13309
CV 11053
MarkSJohnson 10666
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 04/13/14 06:29 PM

I use Consumer Reports ratings as a starting point, and nothing more. Then I move on to actual user reviews. I research every potential purchase extensively. Consumer Reports has it's vested interests like all high profile, established review site
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Boomzilla @ 04/13/14 06:19 PM

They come when they come - but not yet.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by chesseroo @ 04/13/14 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: dakkonCheese, your link didn't come through. I'm guessing your referring to the small photo printer? I linked to the Epson we bought earlier in this thread. Seems to work fine for me. I haven't yet tried scanning to pdf but i
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Socketman @ 04/13/14 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: brwsawHave you received them already? Look up, look way up
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by brwsaw @ 04/13/14 04:36 PM

Have you received them already?
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Boomzilla @ 04/13/14 04:18 PM

Well, I can tell you already that the Magnepan 1.6s that I had were excellent speakers - but not in my room. The room was such that I couldn't be symmetrical from left to right AND I couldn't get the speakers far enough from the back wall. Front-
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ 04/13/14 02:51 PM

COL!!! That's "cough out loud." At least I wasn't drinking milk. I think his next tour is going to be sponsored by Yeungling Beer.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by BobKay @ 04/13/14 02:48 PM

Thanks for taking the time and interest with this, Ian. I commend you for your desire to keep this place as open and un-policed as possible. It IS fun and it IS cool! But you know, what with this new rule and all, we sure are gonna miss Peter, JP a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by michael_d @ 04/13/14 02:47 PM

The Samsung laser I just bought has both ethernet and wireless. You can print from your phone as well. It's about $300. I have not tried the wireless option, yet.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by CV @ 04/13/14 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonEdit: Now I have to remember to be a fun guy! You forgot to run away funning.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by MarkSJohnson @ 04/13/14 01:58 PM

Excellent, Ian! Edit: Now I have to remember to be a fun guy!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by J. B. @ 04/13/14 01:49 PM

very good, love it! :-)
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by exlabdriver @ 04/13/14 01:46 PM

Thanks Ian. The contents of this rule are similar to those in the 'New Official Axiom Audio Speakers Owners Thread' over at AVS. This has generally worked very well over there where it has become civil, respectful & helpful to folks again... TAM
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts New Forum Rule by Ian @ 04/13/14 01:26 PM

We have created a new forum rule as follows: “The Axiom Forum is intended to be a fun place to discuss our fun hobby. Posters intent on being argumentative may be banned at the sole discretion of the moderators.” It occurred to me, given the events
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by dakkon @ 04/13/14 01:24 PM

Cheese, your link didn't come through. I'm guessing your referring to the small photo printer? I'd like to get a machine that can scan to PDF, that aren't huge file sizes... The current hp scans to a 50 meg PDF... Not realistic to email...
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 04/13/14 01:21 PM

Bob, I thought that you weren't into Neal Yung anymore since the Negative Orange tour?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by chesseroo @ 04/13/14 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: dakkonAnyone have a recommendation for a all in one network printer, preferably with an Ethernet connection. 500$ or less range. right now I've got an hp "wireless" that's. Pretty much a piece of crap... Most i look
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by dakkon @ 04/13/14 01:05 PM

Anyone have a recommendation for a all in one network printer, preferably with an Ethernet connection. 500$ or less range. right now I've got an hp "wireless" that's. Pretty much a piece of crap...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Kruncher? by brwsaw @ 04/13/14 12:57 PM

Bad Bob. Bad!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by brwsaw @ 04/13/14 12:53 PM

Not sure if that was directed at me but... I noticed I had an issue sometime around ohms law. Up till then I did just fine, then equations started looking like alien giberish. Its a shame really. I know it should be easy.I think it might be dyslexia
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ 04/13/14 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SirQuackEnjoying a little Neal Young this morning before I head off for another busy Sunday... That's so funny, Randy, because this morning, I was listening to stuff by a guy with the same name, only he spells it differently.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by dakkon @ 04/13/14 12:47 PM

When you get your m80's I'd like to hear your thoughts with regards to the comparison the m80's and the Magnepan's.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by michael_d @ 04/13/14 12:45 PM

Well I've printed about 100 sheets in B/W so far. No sign of needing a new toner. I will have to say that this IS NOT a photo printer. Pics look OK on regular paper, but I would not consider it for printing glossy prints. I rarely print photos anymor
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Kruncher? by BobKay @ 04/13/14 12:44 PM

Kruncher and I pm'd during his 2nd attempt at chemotherapy, which had failed. He had gone form 240 lbs. to 140. His doctor was about to begin a new round of experimental treatment and shortly after that he stopped logging in. That was about a year ag
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by chesseroo @ 04/13/14 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowHoly blanks batman! Must be prewire central there. The room was setup to deliver 7.x surround sound in two directions so yes, some pre-wiring indeed. I never did add in an ethernet line though as i figured wirel
Page 8 of 16 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.