I guess we'll need a new forum category.
Well, 24h later than expected (a mishap by Purolator) and 60 minutes of wait at their depot until they find by box... I have them and they are installed. A few things:
1) Maybe it is coming in a separate box, but I can't find the LCD screen that is shown on the site;
2) A few packing things that could be better (box is too small and swells a lot with humidity, power is on by default on the amp, you need to put the amp's weight on the volume knob to install the little rubber feet). Little things that I am sure they will improve very fast.
3) I have them currently at max: sound is perfect (very close to the M3s, apart from the bass) and SPL is at 102db. Not bad at all. (I will try later on sound system).
4) Sound at max and perfect! (I know this is a repeat of point 3, but I thought it was worth mentionning twice).
5) Mine are normal black. Very, very pretty (I personally don't like high gloss; I mean, I find high gloss impressive, but not on a daily basis)
6) The magnetic grills are just amazing. You let it go and it slips back into place (from an inch distance, not five feet!).
7) In case I did not mention it, the sound is amazing. I am currently listening to Xenakis' Rebonds (a show piece that impresses the heck out of everyone with the M80s) and it is SO beautiful. I think I will stay on my keyboard for a while now!
8) For those who don't know yet, Axiom redesigned the EP0 and will only be available Jan 14. But, for those who were wondering (I was one of them), they are good by themselves. The EP0 will proabably add depth, but I could live with what I am hearing now.
For those who haven't figured it out yet, I am typing as I listening.
9) Just put Kodaly's cello sonata: WOW WOW WOW: 110db (I am to lower the volume). And the sound is pretty deep. VERY deep. Can't wait for that sub! (I will try with the EP500 in an hour or so).
10) Bottom line: GUYS AND GIRLS (I mean Axiom employees, of course) YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELVES AGAIN! I can't believe that I'm hearing this out of my sound card!