AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, bridgman), 67 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13313 Members
11 Forums
22856 Topics
403821 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17755
pmbuko 16268
SirQuack 13325
CV 11171
MarkSJohnson 10856
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Page 42 of 82 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#301326 - 04/11/10 02:09 AM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Adrian]
Rock_Head Offline
aficionado

Loc: Delta, BC, Canada
Yes, I have been following the rumor mill over at the "rushisaband" website. Looks like a mini tour (40+dates) this year and a full blown world tour in 2011. I think I'll wait for the 2011 tour. Can't make the Seattle, WA date in August as I will be on vacation.

#301565 - 04/12/10 03:56 PM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Rock_Head]
Murph Offline
axiomite

Loc: PEI, Canada
Friday night was the CD launch I had been waiting to go to for "Plain Dirty Blues Band", local but growing. I was AMAZED at the skill my buddy has gained on the guitar these last few years. He was doing some pretty complex, high energy stuff that SRV would have been proud of. Some of it of his own writing too. Really goes to show where dedication will take you.

By the way, his wife likes to Google the band's name now and then and she actually found my original Axiom post when I said I was exited to be going to this soon.

So just in case your still out there Sue, "You're two songs were HOT!!!!! Signed, your Work Husband."

#301589 - 04/12/10 05:28 PM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Murph]
Glitchy Offline
aficionado

Loc: Blueridge Foothills, NC
 Originally Posted By: Murph
Friday night was the CD launch I had been waiting to go to for "Plain Dirty Blues Band", local but growing. I was AMAZED at the skill my buddy has gained on the guitar these last few years. He was doing some pretty complex, high energy stuff that SRV would have been proud of. Some of it of his own writing too. Really goes to show where dedication will take you.

By the way, his wife likes to Google the band's name now and then and she actually found my original Axiom post when I said I was exited to be going to this soon.

So just in case your still out there Sue, "You're two songs were HOT!!!!! Signed, your Work Husband."

Last time you posted about this band, I bought the CD, haven't listened to it alot yet (it's spring! warm and I've been on the run/busy).

But what I've heard so far, I really like it!

Edited by wordgasm (04/12/10 05:29 PM)
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008

#301593 - 04/12/10 06:49 PM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Glitchy]
tomtuttle Offline
axiomite

Loc: Tacoma
 Quote:
your Work Husband

Uhm, BlobKay's "adult" thread is in a different forum.

I listened to the samples on their site a couple times. Definitely my cup of tea. I liked it a lot. Good luck to them!

#301701 - 04/13/10 11:56 AM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: tomtuttle]
Murph Offline
axiomite

Loc: PEI, Canada
Ha ha. I wondered if anyone would catch that. We have worked together a long time and I used to work with her husband too. In the good ol' days, our work place was fun and we all hung out together. Now, most people are gone and the jokes and kidding around we used to do would now just get us fired or grieved. I once heard someone say, "As a company grows, the fun slows." Very true.

Jeff, if they ever do get big, I dare say that you were there first international sale. heh heh.

#301773 - 04/13/10 06:05 PM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Murph]
Glitchy Offline
aficionado

Loc: Blueridge Foothills, NC
 Originally Posted By: Murph

Jeff, if they ever do get big, I dare say that you were there first international sale. heh heh.

Hope they remember that when they are touring Charlotte, NC and are the number one touring band that year.

Tell them to send my backstage passes to :

\:\)
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008

#302567 - 04/20/10 08:59 AM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Glitchy]
Andrew Offline
Axiom Engineer
veteran

Not last night, but last Saturday night.
Holly Cole!
She has been a fave for years and this last concert makes it my 6th or 7th in the past 20 years!
If any of you have not heard of her and are fans of Tom Waits, jazz standards with a twist, and a great voice, check her out. Oh ya, almost all of her albums are of reference quality, with Don't Smoke in Bed and Temptation being at the top of the heap. Bass anyone?

#302568 - 04/20/10 09:04 AM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Andrew]
Adrian Offline
axiomite

Loc: It's all about the location.
Andrew, see my post on the previous page. You saw Holly at Deerhurst?

#302569 - 04/20/10 09:28 AM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Adrian]
Andrew Offline
Axiom Engineer
veteran

Hi Adrian,

I didn't see a post regarding Holly Cole, but maybe I missed it! Indeed, it was at Deerhurst. After moving up here in Janauary to start working at Axiom, I held out little hope of good local concerts, but after Harry Manx in March and Holly in April, I have high hopes for the rest of the year!

#302570 - 04/20/10 09:36 AM Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? [Re: Andrew]
Adrian Offline
axiomite

Loc: It's all about the location.
Oops, it was on the "What is a great, well recorded jazz cd" thread.

I heard Deerhurst gets some pretty good acts by the way, and it looks like they've got some nice golf courses up there too!

Page 42 of 82 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 81 82 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.