Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980


AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
4 registered (Wid, SirQuack, Ken.C, MarkSJohnson), 124 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13294 Members
11 Forums
22822 Topics
403177 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17739
pmbuko 16257
SirQuack 13318
CV 11136
MarkSJohnson 10829
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Friday the 13th . . . oooooh! Who's your favorite Slasher flick character?

Page 21 of 49 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#303622 - 04/28/10 04:08 AM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: Micah]
grunt Offline
connoisseur

Registered: 12/04/06
Posts: 3569
Loc: Nirvana
 Originally Posted By: Micah
 Originally Posted By: grunt
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
I once went 21 years.


Was that total abstinence or just not sharing with another person? ;\)


Oh come on, what kind of question is that? Nobody goes 21 years without breaking one off... NOBODY!!!

It's a fact, I once read a study that found that 99% of all men masturbate. And the other 1%....... don't have any arms.


You need arms . . . ?
_________________________
3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1

Top
#303629 - 04/28/10 08:10 AM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: Ken.C]
Da_Gimp_Pimp Offline
connoisseur

Registered: 06/23/07
Posts: 4010
Loc: Sitting down somewhere
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
I'm sure the guys who don't have arms have other ways of taking care of things.



Any ideas? Help a brother out.
_________________________
Does a dyslexic atheist not believe in dog?

Top
#303631 - 04/28/10 08:56 AM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: Da_Gimp_Pimp]
CatBrat Offline
axiomite

Registered: 08/05/09
Posts: 5795
Loc: Some random location
The Japanese are good at making robotics.

Top
#303640 - 04/28/10 11:12 AM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: Da_Gimp_Pimp]
Micah Offline
connoisseur

Registered: 11/16/08
Posts: 1789
Loc: Indiana you hoser!!!!
 Originally Posted By: wheelz999
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
I'm sure the guys who don't have arms have other ways of taking care of things.



Any ideas? Help a brother out.



A dog and a jar of peanut butter works wonders!



Not that I have any experience in that area \:o
_________________________
My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD

Top
#303643 - 04/28/10 11:20 AM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: Micah]
CatBrat Offline
axiomite

Registered: 08/05/09
Posts: 5795
Loc: Some random location
What if he bites?

Top
#303646 - 04/28/10 11:38 AM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: CatBrat]
Da_Gimp_Pimp Offline
connoisseur

Registered: 06/23/07
Posts: 4010
Loc: Sitting down somewhere
And has lock jaw? Geesh....
_________________________
Does a dyslexic atheist not believe in dog?

Top
#303682 - 04/28/10 02:38 PM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: Da_Gimp_Pimp]
Micah Offline
connoisseur

Registered: 11/16/08
Posts: 1789
Loc: Indiana you hoser!!!!
The vet can remove all of his teeth when you purchase him. Problem solved.
_________________________
My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD

Top
#303684 - 04/28/10 02:40 PM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: Micah]
CV Offline
Founder, Axiom Upgrade Club
shareholder in the making

Registered: 07/20/06
Posts: 11136
Loc: Richland, WA, USA
Man's best friend with benefits?
_________________________
SuperGrand UltraDeluxe (Plus Extra More)

Top
#303685 - 04/28/10 02:45 PM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: CV]
pmbuko Offline
shareholder in the making

Registered: 04/02/03
Posts: 16257
Loc: Leesburg, Virginia
I've heard that dogs don't get headaches.
_________________________
"I wish I had documented more…" said nobody on their death bed, ever.

Top
#303689 - 04/28/10 03:13 PM Re: My HT evolution project. [Re: pmbuko]
Da_Gimp_Pimp Offline
connoisseur

Registered: 06/23/07
Posts: 4010
Loc: Sitting down somewhere
Priceless posts guys! \:D \:D
_________________________
Does a dyslexic atheist not believe in dog?

Top
Page 21 of 49 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 48 49 >



Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.