AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Greg's pseudo-HT room
EP175v4 with M3v4
Who's Online
2 registered (St_PatGuy, Ian), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13336 Members
11 Forums
22945 Topics
405839 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17809
pmbuko 16298
SirQuack 13344
CV 11273
MarkSJohnson 10966
Meanwhile On Facebook

Shopping made easy! Need it by the 24th? Upgrade to air shipping for just $20!...

Just two more days! Better tell your gift-givers! http://axiomaudio.com/holida...

So many people took advantage of the weekend sales! Lots of auditioning about t...

Only a few hours left to get a gift card worth up to 25% of your purchase! http:...

Page 30 of 30 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#380015 - 07/14/12 10:09 PM Re: Axiom Auctions [Re: Ian]
cbafd Offline

Loc: colorado, usa
i am waiting for a pair of M60's to show up in the Manfield Beech. So far no luck.

#380039 - 07/15/12 12:29 PM Re: Axiom Auctions [Re: cbafd]
Gary Vose Sr Offline
devotee

Loc: Casa Grande, AZ
Originally Posted By: cbafd
i am waiting for a pair of M60's to show up in the Manfield Beech. So far no luck.

When you're choosing one particular item, within a companies product line, then wanting that in one of a dozen or so non standard finish options, that's a stuff call. If these would show up as B stock, your savings would be $118.00. Yes the Axiom Auction could save you a little bit more than that, but at the expense of having to wait.

You might want too call Axiom and inquire as to how many times has these speakers showed up at auction, in the last year or two . That might help to bring into perspective, what you're trying to accomplish by getting your chose of M60's, and saving some money at the same time as well. You may need to be extremely lucky here, as well as patient. Remember an old adage states,"A watched pot never boils". Good luck.

#380042 - 07/15/12 01:10 PM Re: Axiom Auctions [Re: Ian]
cbafd Offline

Loc: colorado, usa
Yes I have considered all of this. My problem is that I really enjoy my system with the M22's as the fronts and hate to spend any more than I have to incase the improvement is not as noticeable as I hope. I have even considered going with blacks for the front but think I would bite the bullet and pay for the finish to keep the system all the same color. I will probably wait a while to see if any pop up on the deal page, some type of sale or maybe even a used pair, which is impossible to find.
Thanks for the thoughts.

#380057 - 07/15/12 05:37 PM Re: Axiom Auctions [Re: Ian]
dakkon Offline
connoisseur

Originally Posted By: Gary Vose Sr
You might want too call Axiom and inquire as to how many times has these speakers showed up at auction, in the last year or two.

If you call and say you want a pair of B stock M22's in a standard finish, you may be surprised at the time frame. Not that i have ever called and asked for a specific speaker that wasn't currently listed on the auction page or anything.... wink

Page 30 of 30 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30

Moderator:  alan, Andrew, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.