AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
1 registered (Boltron), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13330 Members
11 Forums
22920 Topics
405225 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17789
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13341
CV 11237
MarkSJohnson 10942
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#387975 - 01/08/13 04:50 PM Re: AVS Again [Re: exlabdriver]
nickbuol Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Marion, IA
I read it, and won't post. GT like to make the blind claims that Axiom people (staff or forum members) started this whole "war" by calling him names, etc. He blames this community for the things that he did and still does himself.

Honestly, I think that he has some really good things to say about many topics, but his bashing just for the sake of steering people away is stupid. Kind of like that annoying little kid that keeps saying "I'm not touching you... I'm not touching you..." over and over and over while poking their finger towards your face. They serve no purpose but to annoy the crap out of someone and provide no real value. At some point someone needs to smack the kid upside the head (GT, when you read this, I am not saying to punch, stab, maul, kill, just smack like your mamma would do when you got out of line) so that maybe they realize that THEY are the troll, THEY are the moron, THEY are the buffoon that is just making an ass of themself.

Unfortunately, logic and reason conveyed with a calm tone (or aggressive one) hasn't done it since the guy is sitting at home in Ohio where nobody but his mamma knows where he lives. :-)

#387983 - 01/08/13 06:38 PM Re: AVS Again [Re: exlabdriver]
tomtuttle Offline
axiomite

Loc: Tacoma

#387988 - 01/08/13 09:42 PM Re: AVS Again [Re: tomtuttle]
Socketman Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Whitehorse YT
Was checking out the ARX A1's through a google search for reviews and came across This . Really well written and concise review. Then as I read along in the thread, in jumps GT and rather than reiterate that he like's the ARX's he jumps on the bash axiom wagon. I feel bad for him really,must be a heavy load to carry around every day ,how axiom has ruined his life by selling him those speakers . Seriously he coulda returned them and moved on. The way he talks he auditioned a lot of speakers yet its the axioms that bother him the most.
Wah Wah

#388000 - 01/09/13 01:06 AM Re: AVS Again [Re: exlabdriver]
Gary Vose Sr Offline
devotee

Loc: Casa Grande, AZ
exlabdriver and Socketman you guy's both pushed your points across nicely, and did so by adhering to my signature line as well. Good job!

#388016 - 01/09/13 10:14 AM Re: AVS Again [Re: Gary Vose Sr]
Socketman Offline
connoisseur

Thanks for the insult Gary but I disagree.

#388028 - 01/09/13 12:30 PM Re: AVS Again [Re: Socketman]
pmbuko Offline
shareholder in the making

Loc: Leesburg, Virginia
Socketman, I read his post as a compliment.

#388031 - 01/09/13 12:57 PM Re: AVS Again [Re: exlabdriver]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Me too, dogface.

I mean, nice avatar, Peter. wink

#388032 - 01/09/13 01:46 PM Re: AVS Again [Re: exlabdriver]
Socketman Offline
connoisseur

well to me he is implying im arguing with an idiot which in turn makes me one as well. i for one am not arguing with anyone ,merely exercising my right to an opinion. I called no names at anyone ,just hoping to point out that gt was out of line.

#388033 - 01/09/13 01:58 PM Re: AVS Again [Re: Socketman]
medic8r Offline
axiomite

Loc: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Originally Posted By: Socketman
well to me he is implying im arguing with an idiot which in turn makes me one as well.

Unless you adhere to his sig line, as he said you did. He was saying that you represented yourself well, that you did not act like an idiot when you were arguing with an idiot.

#388035 - 01/09/13 02:45 PM Re: AVS Again [Re: exlabdriver]
exlabdriver Offline
connoisseur

Sorry guys, but I felt that someone should provide contrasting opinions to some of the negativity over there that has gone largely unchallenged for over a year. It was done on my own initiative (despite what some think - no, I didn't get free speakers!) to provide other readers there some insight as to what has been unending & misguided postings over there. Hopefully they will see it for what it is. It is not something that I enjoy participating in & would rather not; however, I really hate that kind of malicious crap that is unjust & unwarranted.

If that makes me an idiot, then I wear that moniker proudly.

I'm now done with that thread - check out my last post. Until the next time...

TAM

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.