AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
2 registered (JohnK, Socketman), 94 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403242 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11140
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#46606 - 05/24/04 06:54 PM Re: Will Axioms make MY music sound better?
Zarak Offline
connoisseur

Loc: PA
I'll agree that Jeremy was extremely overplayed. I do like a lot of the Ten album. I don't remember a lot of vitalogy (guess I need to put it back in). I seem to remember one song(if you could call it that) about bugs and thinking what is this supposed to be. I do like some other bands like NIN that do some different stuff from the mainstream, but I just didn't get that song I guess. I'm sure there were others, because overall I don't remember liking the album that much, but like I said, I'd have to listen to it again at this point to know what I did and didn't like (if it would even be the same now).

#46607 - 05/26/04 12:02 AM Re: Will Axioms make MY music sound better?
INANE Offline
connoisseur

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
There is very little out there better than NIN, in fact I can't think of anything ATM

#46608 - 05/26/04 06:12 PM Re: Will Axioms make MY music sound better?
Zarak Offline
connoisseur

Loc: PA
Me either...NIN is certainly up near the top of my list. And rumor has it that a new album is finally coming out towards end of the summer.

#46609 - 05/26/04 11:26 PM Re: Will Axioms make MY music sound better?
Toocoolforschool Offline
regular

Loc: Ontario
Once you hear a set of Axioms all your questions will be answered. I have a Carver amp hooked up to my M 80's and i listen to all those bands mentiioned. STP's Core is especially awesome as well as all the other bands Audioslave's Cochise is phenomenal as well, i don't listen to Norah Jones but her and her piano must sound amazing, every type of music if its a pretty good recording is just glorious. Once you have heard a good rock cd or any cd for that matter you are blown away i was i am 18 and i just couldn't believe how clear and precise the sound coming from these beautifully finished speakers. Still blows me away and have had them for a year.

Cheers mate!

#46610 - 06/02/04 11:28 PM Re: Will Axioms make MY music sound better?
Daphoid Offline
devotee

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Don't feel bad at all, I have a 35 year old receiver, and four floor standing radio-shack speakers I got from my uncle for free (which are actually pretty sweet for what they are).

I ordered my M60's, VP150, and QS8's today

- D

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  alan, Amie, Andrew, axiomadmin, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.