I’ve been sitting on volume 8 for a few weeks already and don’t plan to watch it until the last two volumes are out. Luckily I’ve got such a huge backlog of other shows to watch but I do want to see how they wrap it all up.

I was going to post a link for people who might be curious about “Death Note” as with “Cowboy Bebop” however, most of the articles have spoilers so a plot synopsis will have to do.

Quote:

Plot Summary: Yagami Light is an ace student with great prospects, who's bored out of his mind. One day he finds the "Death Note": a notebook from the realm of the Death Gods, with the power to kill people in any way he desires. With the Death Note in hand, Light decides to create his perfect world, without crime or criminals. However, when criminals start dropping dead one by one, the authorites send the legendary detective L to track down the killer, and a battle of wits, deception and logic ensues...

Also found this:

What Death Note Character Are You?

I’m Light Yagami