Well, I can tell you what I'm not watching anymore. Stargate Universe
As a big fan of the other Stargate series's, I left this one on my PVR hoping it would stop being boring. Not happening, it seems. I know they are trying to ride on the success of Battlestar Galactica that manged to inject real weekly drama into the science fiction genre but they are failing badly. The show is about 93% desperately trying to build characterization, leaving only about 7 percent for actual story progression. The ratio just isn't working.
I'm Riffing. People usually stop me when I'm riffing. Or carry on without me. That's also an option.