Ok, I need a reality check everyone. I was excited all day because I knew my replacement QS8s were sitting at Purolator.
Went after work, picked them up, opened the boxes when I got home, and again disapointment.

So, my question is, am I expecting too much. Is this normal or are these speakers just not going to meet my standards for finish?

One speaker is almost perfect. There's a tiny bit of corner where it looks like it's lifting or wasn't lined up correctly. I can live with this. It's not what I expected, but it's very minor. I've had other speakers worth far less than these that have had no issues with the vinyl lining up.

The second speaker has an obvious flaw. How is this not B stock? Is no one looking at these before they go out? And again, bubbling in the same spot. I know it's possible to make them without the bubbling. I've got one that doesn't have it.

I'm wishing I hadn't put up the t bracket or drilled a 1/2" hole in my ceiling for the FMCB. Both sets of QS8s would be packed up and sent back as I've got no confidence in them supplying two speakers that are finished well. I'm 1 for 4 so far.