I'm doing a terrible job at keeping everyone posted on the show, I know - I think the best thing would be if you all just came up to see for yourself. smile

Barring that . . . there sure are a lot of amazing setups here. Some are pretty wild just from room layout, and some are pretty wild from a product perspective. One that really caught my attention today was the Devialet Integrated Amplifier. (http://www.devialet.com). The thing in the second shot is a poor picture of their very cool remote.

I heard about it from Doug Schneider, and he made it sound like the future of audio had arrived . . . "Here's what makes the Devialet D-Premier so special: it uses a new kind of amplifier design that marries pure-class-A amplification with a class-D amplifier. The class-A portion is used for voltage, and the class-D section is used for current." - Doug Schneider, SoundStage CES article

They've got a really interesting display, with all the pieces of the product opened up and set out for inspection. If you're stopping by the show, make it a point to check it out! They're across the lounge from our room.

Don't worry - you definitely won't get lost trying to find us!

Lots going on on the Bryston side of our demo room and tomorrow I'll update you on Andrew's new favourite toy . . .

Until then!