Upgrade Pilot Program
For a limited time we'll be testing a pilot upgrade program. Please read the terms below, and if you'd like to proceed with an upgrade, please fill in the form with your information and we'll be in touch with your offer.
- Upgrades are only available to the original purchaser of the products.
- The new purchase must be higher in value by 25% or more over the original purchase price of the item being traded in.
- The product must be returned in its original pack (we have pack available to purchase if needed).
- The cost of the shipping back is not included but our favourably-priced prepaid shipping labels can be purchased and used.
- This is a pilot program so we will approve each upgrade on a one-off basis for now.
v3 Trade-in Values:
- First month: 100% of original purchase price
- Second month: 90% of original purchase price
- Third month: 89% of original purchase price, declining 1% per month thereafter
v2 and earlier Trade-in Values:
Condition of the trade-in:
The above assumes "Excellent Condition". For "Good Condition", prices will be 5% lower. For "Rough Around The Edges" it is 10% lower. For "Poor Condition" it is 15% lower.
Please note that upgrade offers cannot be combined with any other offers (special promos, discounts etc.)
- 55% of the original purchase price for product purchased in 2010
- 50% of the original purchase price for product purchased in 2009 and reducing 5% per year thereafter (2008 = 45%, 2007 = 40%, and so forth down to 20% which is the lowest we will give)