Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (Wid, michelangelo), 87 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,584 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,428 Topics
415,451 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 18029
pmbuko 16418
SirQuack 13369
CV 11584
MarkSJohnson 11369
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by michelangelo @ 04/26/16 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By FatboycarneyAmazing michelangelo. Your response time is fantastic and glad to help Will apply the build tonight and provide feedback/logs as needed Thank you very much.. And an additional request after sending the logs... If
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by DerekA @ 04/26/16 04:44 PM

Thanks for the update, Ian. Patience is a virtue so I thank you for first giving me the opportunity to improve myself but even more so for creating a product that will bring its users so much pleasure. Derek Originally Posted By IanWe have shipped
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Ian @ 04/26/16 04:41 PM

Hi DerekA, We have shipped out two Beta units with the microphone option so far. We are still producing the input boards and wires sets for these Karaoke ones so more will be shipping later this week and next. I have one myself and it works grea
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by DerekA @ 04/26/16 04:20 PM

Ian, so if you began the full production run of AA, does that mean you have started the AA with microphone (Karaoke) yet as I signed up for the beta test of it but haven't seen anyone commenting on how it works. Derek Originally Posted By IanLast wee
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by Ajax @ 04/26/16 01:58 PM

Happy Birthday, Alan.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Fatboycarney @ 04/26/16 12:31 PM

Amazing michelangelo. Your response time is fantastic and glad to help Will apply the build tonight and provide feedback/logs as needed
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anthem 520/720 Denon X4200? by michael_d @ 04/26/16 12:13 PM

I already covered why earlier.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by pmbuko @ 04/26/16 11:30 AM

Happy Birthday, Alan! May your mere presence shatter any vacuum tubes in the room. (Stay away from my microwave.)
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by michelangelo @ 04/26/16 11:04 AM

Dear Fatboycarney, we prepared a new version to better understand what's going on... And probably you're not the only one affected, so it's really great that you're helping us on this. What we'll do is set up the AxiomAir in test mode: In this mode
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Height of Centre and L/R speakers by brwsaw @ 04/26/16 10:38 AM

Keep experimenting with toe in and distance from the front and side walls. Just my $0.02.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Height of Centre and L/R speakers by nickbuol @ 04/26/16 09:29 AM

Some general rules of thumb are to have tweeters at ear level and then experiment from there. As for the center, you will probably need to angle it up or down depending on if it is above or below the TV. I used to have a VP150 above my projector sc
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Fatboycarney @ 04/26/16 08:27 AM

@Michelangelo Thanks very much. A bit strange I am the only one impacted for something as likely standardized as AirPlay. Looking forward to special build
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Height of Centre and L/R speakers by TroyD @ 04/26/16 07:41 AM

Thanks My Mains are 9'.2" apart, I sit in the centre and 10' back from each. My Centre CH is 9' My Tv is ok for distance, thats not my issue. It's getting the imagining centred in stereo for my mains. Sitting in my chair my ears are about 38 -
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Height of Centre and L/R speakers by bridgman @ 04/26/16 03:30 AM

My first thought would be to raise the M80s and see if that helps. This assumes voices are split between mains and center, which I think is a safe assumption but I'm not 100% sure. The advantage of raising mains rather than center is that the mains
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Height of Centre and L/R speakers by TroyD @ 04/25/16 10:22 PM

The front of the Center channel is 27" from the back wall about 25" from the front of the TV. I should build a frame and move that TV about 12" further out to the front of the Centre Channel and lower both about 6 ". It's like th
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Height of Centre and L/R speakers by TroyD @ 04/25/16 10:07 PM

OK, been playing with these speakers all night and I just cannot find the spot. I moved everything downstairs to my Temp room 11.5 x 15. I am 9.5ft away from the centre channel. My tv is a 65" and the bottom is 29 " off the floor. Maybe it'
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anthem 520/720 Denon X4200? by TroyD @ 04/25/16 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By michael_dOriginally Posted By TroyD My Anthem AVM30 has Sub1 and Sub2 also pre-outs for Centre Ch 1 and Centre Ch 2. I would imagine the AVM60 that just came out has them also. That's great, just great..... One more reason to
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by onn @ 04/25/16 07:56 PM

Happy Birthday Alan!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by michelangelo @ 04/25/16 06:48 PM

Thank you very much, we got them.. Unfortunately we didn't spotted anything anormal... So we're preparing a special version (probably ready tomorrow) which will help to gather more information. Thanks !
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by spiroh @ 04/25/16 06:31 PM

Happy Birthday Alan!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by Ya_basta @ 04/25/16 06:18 PM

Happy birthday, Alan!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Fatboycarney @ 04/25/16 05:45 PM

@michelangelo log has been sent. Initiated AirPlay to my Denon from same iPad same song and worked immediately.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ 04/25/16 03:57 PM

@michelangelo - no cable was plugged in at the time (only to get access when it did not go into Wifi HotSpot mode)
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Fatboycarney @ 04/25/16 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By michelangelo@jmone do you have the ethernet cable plugged in? If that's the case, it is by design. The hotspot turns off when ethernet cable is plugged in. Thanks everyone for the precious feedbacks. In order to collect inform
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by alan @ 04/25/16 03:11 PM

Thanks to Stereoguy, Nick, Adrian and CV for the birthday greetings! While sitting in a clinic for some routine blood tests this morning, I learned from the local Toronto rag that I share this birth date with the great NBA star, Tim Duncan, actor Al
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.