Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
0 registered (), 28 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,379 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,193 Topics
410,640 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17920
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11460
MarkSJohnson 11184
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by chesseroo @ 07/27/15 06:00 PM

They wouldn't let me take my stylus on the plane. Jerks.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ 07/27/15 05:57 PM

I am buying the Axiom Air to be more productive. The happier I am, the more productive I am. This is how my right brain justified the purchase to my left brain. Mike, you are using the tablet all wrong. Who the hell uses the keyboard to make a sprea
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ 07/27/15 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By michael_dWell the Mak performed admirably. Way too easy. Fill up the hopper, hit the start button, set the grill temp, insert meat probe and set meat temp - drink favorite beverages..... When the meat reaches temp, an obnoxious a
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by chesseroo @ 07/27/15 04:56 PM

Just to toss out there that your experience contains bias of course. Not everyone needs to connect to some university system and other universities may not have such a problem. We've had two iPads and multiple iPhones for years now with no battery is
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: My Rotel RB-1080 lest channel died by michael_d @ 07/27/15 03:43 PM

Thanks Andrew! I am pretty handy with an iron, if I know what to replace. I'll open up the case and look for fuses. I have nothing to lose at this point.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: My Rotel RB-1080 lest channel died by Andrew @ 07/27/15 01:24 PM

Hi Michael, The first thing to do is to remove the top panel and inspect the two fuses on the main amp board of the channel that is not working. You will probably find that one or both of these fuses are bad. Unfortunately when the 1080 starts blowi
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts My Rotel RB-1080 lest channel died by michael_d @ 07/27/15 09:14 AM

I've had this amp for about 12 years now. Never a problem. Noticed yesterday the left speaker was silent. It's definitely the amp, and not the speaker or pre-amp output. Thought I might tear the sucker open and look around a bit. Hoping something
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by michael_d @ 07/27/15 09:02 AM

Well the Mak performed admirably. Way too easy. Fill up the hopper, hit the start button, set the grill temp, insert meat probe and set meat temp - drink favorite beverages..... When the meat reaches temp, an obnoxious alarm starts beeping, and the g
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Boomzilla @ 07/27/15 07:15 AM

So best sound to date with my Axiom M80s = Two subwoofers crossed over at about 50 Hz. Emotiva XPA-1L mono amplifiers (but run in class A/B) Oppo BDP-105 DAC used with DNLA streaming over ethernet THIS setup makes the M80s sit up & sing! It al
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by MarkSJohnson @ 07/27/15 06:20 AM

I kept looking for a Fisheye shot that looked like I was on LSD, but didn't see any. Beautiful work! I'm envious; finishing is not one of my better skills.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Socketman @ 07/26/15 10:13 PM

Sprayed the QS's today and ended up with fish eye , resanded and fish eye again, WAH. DOH , haven't drained the water separator in ages , after that I was golden.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ 07/26/15 09:18 PM

Totally agree withe everything newf said. The Surface Pro with OneNote is the killer productivity app.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by newf @ 07/26/15 08:50 PM

No I won't face it, because I see so many Apple issues on a daily basis I'm not blinded by the Apple marketing. If you want a REAL tablet, buy a Surface Pro 3. I have had to support all the platforms for 25+ years. I have completely given up on Appl
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by Socketman @ 07/26/15 07:06 PM

you need a drink or six
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 04:48 PM

We contemplated a pergola, but it won't make much of a difference unless it had a cloth covered top which brings its own annoyances for wind tearing, mildew, bird crap...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by fredk @ 07/26/15 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By Ken.COH NO GMO BEER Old school GMO a la Mendel. They should have burned him at the stake. That way we would all be safe and cozy in our caves.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by fredk @ 07/26/15 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By SocketmanYou need a pergola Funny. I was thinking he needs a drink or six. Everything will look much better after that.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by Socketman @ 07/26/15 03:14 PM

You need a pergola
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By BobKayWhat about ripping your own "edge banding" and affixing it with Tite Bond Exterior wood glue and using filament tape to "clamp" it?" This was an idea that was brought up at the wood shop when i wen
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 02:00 PM

Let's face it, Apple makes a good product. If it were crap, they wouldn't have so many subscribers. Frankly i'm impressed with the iOS stability. My Nexus crashes and freezes at least once a month, no doubt choking on the horrible flash coding on som
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By fredkI'm currently out of stock. Time for another trip to Niagra methinks. And methinks people should start placing orders with you Fred!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The BS of HDR-TV and any high resolution video by Serenity_Now @ 07/26/15 01:16 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by Ken.C @ 07/26/15 12:22 PM

OH NO GMO BEER
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by chesseroo @ 07/26/15 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By fredk Something to get you beer drinkers excited. Nice All the resulting hybrids outperformed their parents, producing alcohol faster and at higher concentrations and turning out tastier products, as documented in a paper publ
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by BobKay @ 07/26/15 10:04 AM

What about ripping your own "edge banding" and affixing it with Tite Bond Exterior wood glue and using filament tape to "clamp" it?"
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.