AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, DrBones), 20 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13365 Members
11 Forums
23104 Topics
408526 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17866
pmbuko 16326
SirQuack 13356
CV 11407
MarkSJohnson 11078
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶Ay, caramba! Our 'sneak peek' announcement in this morning's newsletter genera...

󾔸 Testing various operating systems with our new High Power Computer Speakers t...

Kick it up for Tone!

For all of you music lovers and studio geeks, this is absolutely amazing! https...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Rush Fans.... by MarkSJohnson @ 04/23/15 07:44 AM

It's only (!) $30 here.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Rush Fans.... by Murph @ 04/23/15 07:36 AM

Originally Posted By: BobKayOriginally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonSurprised that none of you Rush-Heads noted this Blu-Ray release. Evidently, Mark, despite the name, they seem to be in no hurry. Great album but if I'm going to pay over $7.00 a song (
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 04/23/15 02:44 AM

Originally Posted By: CVYou know, Deadbeat on Hulu is funnier than I was expecting. Cat Deeley does a pretty good job in it, but I'm getting old. I look at her and think of her as a mature woman, so I think "older," but she's only a year
Hearing Things
Originally Posted By: craigsub... I am also scheduled to visit Axiom next Thursday (April 30). I have business in the GTA on Wednesday and it seemed too good to pass up the chance to pay a visit. Hopefully it will be warmer by then. I just watched
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: On-Ceiling Speakers for Immersive Sound by Ken.C @ 04/22/15 10:00 PM

I wouldn't trust the bracket for the on-walls on the ceiling. It's not designed for that. I might trust full metal brackets attached to standard or on-wall speakers, but that's sticking out a fair amount.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by onn @ 04/22/15 09:11 PM

Happy Birthday Amie
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by craigsub @ 04/22/15 08:33 PM

For a quick update - The Martin Logans arrived today. The packaging was excellent, and the speakers remarkably easy to install - they only weigh about 40 pounds. They are breaking in now - did some casual listening to Dire Straits "Brothers in
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by Strider53 @ 04/22/15 07:59 PM

Even later! Happy B Day Jeff
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by Strider53 @ 04/22/15 07:58 PM

Happy B Day Amie! Jeff
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Rush Fans.... by DrStrangeQuark @ 04/22/15 07:42 PM

Just ran through 2112 -> FWTK -> Hemispheres on the headphones.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy National Record Store Day! by Serenity_Now @ 04/22/15 07:26 PM

Not on record storeday... But picked up Random access Memories and lazaretto at back alley music here in Charlottetown a couple weeks ago. Still occasionally buy vinyl, but just for collecting sake. Need to use my spin clean I got for christmas 2
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: On-Ceiling Speakers for Immersive Sound by nickbuol @ 04/22/15 07:23 PM

My plan is to look at on-wall M3s and find a way to secure them to the ceiling as I too do not want to cut "in-ceiling" sized holes in my soundproofed ceiling. That is as far as I have gotten with the idea... I don't know if I trust the w
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's(genuwine)Birthday by Serenity_Now @ 04/22/15 07:19 PM

Late to the party... Happy belated!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by Serenity_Now @ 04/22/15 07:14 PM

F'ing sweet. Good for you guys! Jealous!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Serenity_Now @ 04/22/15 07:12 PM

Very interested in your results. I have pondered using my oppo as a pre processor but noticed it doesnt handle dynamic range settings the same as my avr. Not sure if it was a bug or not, but the avr had better dynamics overall with all settings be
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by TroyD @ 04/22/15 06:59 PM

Sounds good I will un hook the in the morning and bring them with
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ 04/22/15 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: TroyDI wonder if I should bring in my HK340 and the MCA50 Amp That would give 380w pch Yes ,luv to here those amps ( did u sell those M2's?) I'll be available on Saturday from 12pm -4:pm or so I call /text you with direction
Stereo
Originally Posted By: cowskeletonI think I may be experiencing the first stages of an obsession! Nope. You have a plan, so your well through the second stage of an obsession.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Rush Fans.... by BobKay @ 04/22/15 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnsonSurprised that none of you Rush-Heads noted this Blu-Ray release. Evidently, Mark, despite the name, they seem to be in no hurry.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by BobKay @ 04/22/15 03:51 PM

Happy Birthday, Amie! If not this year, then maybe next we can get Ian to build your house a shoe closet addition. Have a blast!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Snowbird Workups by exlabdriver @ 04/22/15 03:41 PM

The RCAF Snowbird are doing their annual spring workups over my house 3 times per day for the next couple of weeks. The video was taken over 19 Wing Comox, BC on Vancouver Island using their new 'tank cam'. Enjoy: http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/n
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: On-Ceiling Speakers for Immersive Sound by eman @ 04/22/15 03:09 PM

I was only asking cause i'm currently using these yamaha speakers for my 7.1.4 Atmos setup http://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-vis...ack/?mode=model , and I would prefer to use Axiom speakers , since all my other speakers are from Axiom.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by Amie @ 04/22/15 02:32 PM

Thank you so much everyone! How lovely! Celebrating in true grown-up style here with an all-chocolate lunch. {bliss} Thanks for the greetings!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Birthday by Ken.C @ 04/22/15 02:28 PM

Happy birthday, Amie! C'mon back sometime, eh?
Home Theater
That's big enough to shake your "JBLy" bits.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.