Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-888-352-9466 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog
Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
0 registered (), 66 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,368 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,137 Topics
409,184 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17881
pmbuko 16335
SirQuack 13356
CV 11437
MarkSJohnson 11106
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by MarkSJohnson @ 05/21/15 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By MarkSJohnsonOriginally Posted By Socketmanhome built 3Ways I always wanted to try 3-ways. Realistically, I end up with single driver projects because they're just easier. None of you ever got my reference. Slackers.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a new Cell Phone -- Need HELP by oakvillematt @ 05/21/15 07:10 PM

I ended up going with Koodo and getting an LG G3 phone. the cost from each of the lower cost cell phone providers worked out to about the same no matter what one you went with. Koodo and Virgin use the same towers so their coverage is identical.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer drink Gift by BobKay @ 05/21/15 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowOh yeah, I think I've experienced counterfiet street. Eye contact and hesitation in my stride was my downfall. Best deal on the worst sunglasses I ever owned. Next time, go with someone who's sleazier than they a
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra HD Blu-ray by theskins @ 05/21/15 05:06 PM

Yeah ,what he said^^^^^^ ++++
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer drink Gift by Serenity_Now @ 05/21/15 03:45 PM

Oh yeah, I think I've experienced counterfiet street. Eye contact and hesitation in my stride was my downfall. Best deal on the worst sunglasses I ever owned.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer drink Gift by Serenity_Now @ 05/21/15 03:38 PM

It was the "I never cook, but can make one good meal" night. The warm weather inspired ribs w/homemade sauce with pot/veg on the BBQ. The bread is cheese bread sliced with aged cheddar, parsley, oregano and then bread crumbs on top. I
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra HD Blu-ray by nickbuol @ 05/21/15 03:29 PM

I used to have what was considered a really good upscaling DVD player back when I was in my old house with a 104" screen. I thought that it was a great image. Then I got into HD-DVD and eventually a blu-ray player. They were noticeably better
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: No sub to EP500 results. AND BIRCH SYRUP!! by CatBrat @ 05/21/15 02:41 PM

Can I put the syrup on my EP500?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra HD Blu-ray by CatBrat @ 05/21/15 02:29 PM

I can and always could tell the difference between up-scaled DVD and good mastered blu-rays. The blu-rays always look so life-like, but a DVD will always represent what older TV pictures look like.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer drink Gift by BobKay @ 05/21/15 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowLol! I never cook... And the one time I wanna show off.. Lol. You keep me humble, Bob. It's all about the laugh, Trevor, all about the laugh. Humility is overrated. On me, it looks like a cheap Canal Street co
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by pmbuko @ 05/21/15 11:02 AM

I had Stone Ruination 2.0 IIPA last night and really enjoyed it. Really great hop flavor that ranged from piney to tropical, and the malts seemed to float delicately above the fray.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.