Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (chesseroo), 37 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,378 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,192 Topics
410,599 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17920
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11460
MarkSJohnson 11182
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by brendo @ 07/23/15 10:55 PM

So I would like to thank you guys for all the advice, I found an older Crest Audio VS 900 of craigslist. Went to his house was an audio head with home studio and just never really used it. Totally mint minus one scratch across the top. To cool it's
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Advice needed: AMP/CD player for Axiom M22? by brendo @ 07/23/15 10:40 PM

Pretty well any amp will make M22 shine, except cheapo amps. A tube or robust amp is the best. I started with a mid range Onkyo TXNR525 was great. Up graded to a Tascam PA-R200 with THX 2 and toroidial transformers. and it was noticeable a lot more d
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by Wid @ 07/23/15 08:02 PM

I haven't used it yet but I did get an Auber PID for a 22.5 Weber Smokey Mountain I just picked up. It's maiden voyage will be this Sunday. Making a couple racks of baby backs. http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by fredk @ 07/23/15 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By chesserooOriginally Posted By nickbuol I thought the same thing after about my first 5 years and I got rid of mine. We moved the next year and I wish that I had the boxes... Isn't that a variation of Murphy's Law? We'll ask M
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ 07/23/15 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By chesserooAnd i may as well follow that up with this: I am going to be looking for a temp auto controller for those times where i need to change the temps on the BGE for multiple item cooking. For single item, set temp and let ru
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ 07/23/15 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By michael_dAfter too much time reading reviews, I ordered a MAK, one star general and some extra options, including their meat probe. I hope to put it to use this weekend. Good stuff Mikey! The MAK has a very good reputation.
Home Theater
We are still very much in the early adoption phase of UHD. If all you are concerned about it more pixels, then you should be safe if the TV has HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 and you may need a new HDMI cable. If you want the other stuff, then you need at l
Stereo
You are absolutely right. It is hard to enjoy the music when the speakers are whistling.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Price increase by exlabdriver @ 07/23/15 03:48 PM

I must admit that I like the taste of Diet Coke/Pepsi & Diet A&W Root Beer better in a chilled glass container. Has to be 'diet' due to my diabetes, but you know, I hardly drink soft drinks anymore. Those new littler bottles are a great ide
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Price increase by Ken.C @ 07/23/15 03:43 PM

I thought we were talking about the delicious flavor of aluminum.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Price increase by chesseroo @ 07/23/15 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By exlabdriverI thought that we were discussing why the Can Dollar was doing what it is & how it is affecting Canadian Consumers & firms like Axiom. Now we're talking about libraries & Nazis. Again, I don't get it... T
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Advice needed: AMP/CD player for Axiom M22? by exlabdriver @ 07/23/15 02:49 PM

M22s can damage your daughter's hearing all by themselves. The trick is to use the Volume Control wisely, which is difficult at times, ha!! TAM
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Price increase by exlabdriver @ 07/23/15 02:46 PM

I thought that we were discussing why the Can Dollar was doing what it is & how it is affecting Canadian Consumers & firms like Axiom. Now we're talking about libraries & Nazis. Again, I don't get it... TAM
Stereo
My little one is close to 1 year old and the sub option has been held for now by my wife. The last thing we want is to damage my daughter's hearing. That is one of the reasons to start with the bookshelf speakers. Down the road, floor standing speak
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 BBC Proms by chesseroo @ 07/23/15 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By JohnK As I have in past years I'll occasionally bring to your attention a concert that I thought was particularly enjoyable. You should just start a continuous and updated annual thread on proms. Incidentally, if you google &qu
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Price increase by chesseroo @ 07/23/15 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By exlabdriver So now this is the PM's fault as well?? Come on guys... TAM The government does have influence on the state of the economy of the country which can affect the dollar, absolutely. Is our dollar value reflected solely
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: "Audiophile" Ethernet Cable Tear Down! by chesseroo @ 07/23/15 02:25 PM

That chunk had more tin foil than all the conspiracy theorist hats in Manitoba! http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ufo-sightings-soar-in-manitoba-across-canada-1.1320221
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: "Audiophile" Ethernet Cable Tear Down! by Ken.C @ 07/23/15 01:59 PM

I thought the masking tape made all the difference.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts "Audiophile" Ethernet Cable Tear Down! by real80sman @ 07/23/15 01:44 PM

Silver makes all the difference!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Price increase by casey01 @ 07/23/15 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By exlabdriverJeez. A couple of years ago our dollar was the darling of the G7/8 by being at par or more with the US Dollar with the present PM at the helm. Everyone but the manufacturers/exporters in ON & QC was happy. In or
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by Strider53 @ 07/23/15 08:30 AM

At Joe Louis Arena tomorrow night, the Eagles in Concert. Is this the last of the farewell Tours or will they come back out on Tour another time? Jeff
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by MarkSJohnson @ 07/23/15 08:25 AM

I've got Tedeschi-Trucks tomorrow night.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by Rock_Head @ 07/23/15 12:42 AM

My son and I went to the Rush concert in Vancouver last Friday. As usual they raised the bar to the next level with the production. Going to miss those guy's when they officially retire.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Advice needed: AMP/CD player for Axiom M22? by exlabdriver @ 07/22/15 11:49 PM

If you want a little monster sub for music, the EP400 is outstanding. I have a pair coupled with a pair of M2s; however, 1 unit would be more than enough if the room isn't overly large. Unfortunately, it is not a budget sub, but it sounds so good..
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Price increase by exlabdriver @ 07/22/15 11:42 PM

Jeez. A couple of years ago our dollar was the darling of the G7/8 by being at par or more with the US Dollar with the present PM at the helm. Everyone but the manufacturers/exporters in ON & QC was happy. In order to try to keep them afloat,
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.