AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
2 registered (MarkSJohnson, wschwartz), 34 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13360 Members
11 Forums
23077 Topics
408046 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17843
pmbuko 16319
SirQuack 13356
CV 11388
MarkSJohnson 11061
Meanwhile On Facebook

⚠ Only 5 days left in our Computer Speaker Presale! http://www.axiomaudio.com/c...

(y) Love this review a customer sent us recently: "Bottom line, these speakers...

❔ The new M1 High Powered Computer Speaker uses Axiom's latest full one-inch twe...

High Powered Computer Speaker - Preorder Sale!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M100 amp selection by oakvillematt @ 03/25/15 05:12 PM

I find that most ( I might even say all ) modern Class D receivers suck in getting a pleasing sound output. i have an old Nakamichi AV1 that was rated at a whole whopping 100W at 8ohms. When I hooked up the M80's that I initally ordered they abso
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Trasmission Line Speaker Design by alan @ 03/25/15 04:49 PM

Hi Strider53, Yes, decades ago, in the early 1970s, I built two large transmission line passive subwoofers based on a design marketed by IMF (Irving M. Fried). The enclosure was coffin-like and stood about chest height, with the KEF bass driver faci
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by casey01 @ 03/25/15 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: chesserooHeck, our media room tv is still an old 2002 Toshiba RPTV!! yep, can't give these things away these days but on that note, the picture has a nice film quality to it and in high definition, the image is still pretty
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Chris's Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ 03/25/15 12:26 PM

Chris, can you drop off a watch here on your way to work today?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Eric's Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ 03/25/15 12:25 PM

In the line of diminishing wishes: e (I'm covered because I did the FaceBook thing!)
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: C14 plug & hooking up a UPS by CatBrat @ 03/25/15 11:54 AM

For around $200+ you can add full house surge protection to your circuit breaker box. My electrician said to buy from an electrical supply store. I've not added one yet, but would like to. I currently have my home theater stuff hooked up to an APC J
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Dolby Atmos and audio drop outs by CatBrat @ 03/25/15 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: SocketmanYour not missing much LOL , not sure I would spend 5 bux to buy it or not . Have you watched John Wick, apparently its another movie that is problematic. Never heard of John Wick. I watched the first half of The Hob
Hearing Things
I'm a big lover of Pioneer Elite amps. Mid to upper price range. I'd love to see how it compares.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Eric's Birthday by CatBrat @ 03/25/15 11:39 AM

E!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Chris's Birthday by CatBrat @ 03/25/15 11:38 AM

Mmmmm. Cake.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: There's gold in them thar, um, droppings... by CatBrat @ 03/25/15 11:35 AM

Yikes! That's just weird.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Eric's Birthday by BobKay @ 03/25/15 10:49 AM

HBD, E!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Chris's Birthday by BobKay @ 03/25/15 10:48 AM

Chris, can you drop off a piece of cake here on your way to work today?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by DrStrangeQuark @ 03/25/15 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkNice! Did you spray or roll the screen? Thanks! Rolled the undercoat (Kilz2) and sprayed the silverfire. Here's a writeup on my experience.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by michael_d @ 03/25/15 09:36 AM

Orca, How far do you sit from the TV, and what size did you buy?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wireless earbuds for treadmill jogging? by michael_d @ 03/25/15 09:33 AM

Oh cool! Thanks Peter. I like the widget for plugging into the TV. That's what I was imagining I'd need. Just couldn't find it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Eric's Birthday by JohnK @ 03/25/15 09:33 AM

Today Eric(EFalardeau)will be celebrating, probably including some listening to his numerous Axioms. Happy Birthday, Eric!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Trasmission Line Speaker Design by Strider53 @ 03/25/15 08:31 AM

Hey All, Does anyone here have experience with this type of design? Thoughts/Impressions/Comparisons? thanks, Jeff
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by Jc @ 03/25/15 07:07 AM

Congratulations on your purchase ! I used to be a Plasma TV fan but the LG OLED changed my faith. It offers the ultimate viewing experience ! Enjoy !
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by Orca @ 03/25/15 01:50 AM

I bought the LG OLED and set it up in the living room 4 days ago. It does show some reflections when the TV is off and you are walking around the room. However, when seated I do not notice any reflections. I have huge picture windows off to the right
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Home Theatre set up. by brwsaw @ 03/25/15 01:33 AM

CONGRATS
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Home Theatre set up. by Orca @ 03/25/15 01:23 AM

I did it. I ordered an EP350, a VP160 and a pair of QS8's to go with my AX5 reference monitors. Thanks for all your advice, I'll post in a month or so to let ya all know just how happy I am :~) Cheeers, Orca
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by fredk @ 03/24/15 11:54 PM

Nice! Did you spray or roll the screen?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M100 amp selection by JohnK @ 03/24/15 11:30 PM

Andre, the M100s are of about average sensitivity(1 watt needed for 88dB at 1 meter)and have no unusual power requirements. Don't think that bigger speaker means bigger amplifier, because there's no necessary relationship between the two. Often a sma
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Chris's Birthday by Lampshade @ 03/24/15 11:19 PM

Thanks everyone. I had a really nice birthday when I got home from work. (work was horrible). My wife cooked me a special dinner(Steak and asparagus, cooked while wearing a sexy dress) and drove to Brookline to buy me a cake from my favorite bakery
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.