AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
4 registered (Jordan, Ken.C, CV, exlabdriver), 58 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13359 Members
11 Forums
23077 Topics
408024 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17842
pmbuko 16319
SirQuack 13356
CV 11387
MarkSJohnson 11061
Meanwhile On Facebook

⚠ Only 5 days left in our Computer Speaker Presale! http://www.axiomaudio.com/c...

(y) Love this review a customer sent us recently: "Bottom line, these speakers...

❔ The new M1 High Powered Computer Speaker uses Axiom's latest full one-inch twe...

High Powered Computer Speaker - Preorder Sale!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Help me identify what is in my seed planter. by BobKay @ 03/23/15 11:54 AM

Jay's bugaphobic?!?! I've seen pictures of her family's home in Thailand. It's practically in the jungle!! As for those nasties, they could be the beginning of a whole new invasive species. I would call the store, then call the Mass Dept. of Agricul
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Dolby Atmos and audio drop outs by CatBrat @ 03/23/15 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: SocketmanThis is asking a lot Cat but try Hunger Games mockingjay and see how it works on the 103. PS - Not the greatest movie. Yeah, I didn't care much for the 2nd movie, so doubtful if I ever get the 3rd unless/until I can p
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Dolby Atmos and audio drop outs by CatBrat @ 03/23/15 10:34 AM

With current settings, I had 1 dropout at the beginning of a chapter with movie "John Carter on Mars".
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Wall plates & other accessories by minorc @ 03/23/15 10:11 AM

Hey guys, Just wondering where everyone is ordering their wall plates, power bridges and other HT wiring accessories from? I'm re-doing the wiring in my room and looking for a source for these items that doesn't break the bank. Thanks very much
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Epson Laser Projectors by michael_d @ 03/23/15 09:06 AM

That doesn't sound good.... I think I'll wait to see what else comes out, but I do like the direction Epson is going. Quite a bit less money than the Sony 4K machines.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT! by solarrdadd @ 03/23/15 06:31 AM

Axiom Speakers in my 7.1 HT
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by a401classic @ 03/23/15 01:58 AM

Don't focus on the +3 dB. Recalibrate the entire system so that you are comparing the quality of the sound, not the volume of the sound.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 03/22/15 09:40 PM

I've been blowing through seasons 4-7 of Just Shoot Me, since it's been forever since I've seen them. I'm getting toward the end of season 6. I started buying them on disc as soon as they came out. Seasons 1 and 2 came out in a box set together, and
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Comb Filtering - AVS Thread by craigsub @ 03/22/15 08:10 PM

Tam - Because you provided a link to your thread, I went to that forum for the first time in about 18 months, give or take. The reason it has been so civil boils down to these two reasons: 1. "PHD in Physics" 2. The usual crowd had no ide
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ 03/22/15 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: casey01Originally Posted By: TroyDThanks Alan .... yes, it can be confusing. Alto of this is confusing I think I hear much then same way as SKINS does. Here's what I get from this all is that, if we're doing this audessy, or m
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ 03/22/15 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: brwsawHave you tried changing the polarity of the 180? I know it seems odd and it's pretty likely it's wired correctly but I've seen (heard) it needing to be done on the M80. This would be my next step...It's frustrating because
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: bought a vp 180 by theskins @ 03/22/15 06:09 PM

Hey glad you like the 180 ,it is a nice speaker Did you have a center speaker before this?what was it?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Comb Filtering - AVS Thread by exlabdriver @ 03/22/15 06:07 PM

I don't know if they are all great - some I would like to have taken back, ha!; however, as craig says, using the same logic & reason here & at HTS doesn't always go over well elsewhere. Even though I'm retired from defense duties, I will co
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ 03/22/15 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: alan"I think the real difference would be in the speakers sensitivity levels. If the VP180 is 93db and the VP150 was 90db then I guess the VP180 would be double the volume level. They said every 3bd is double the volume. Ho
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.