Bigwill2, my comment was about flag wavers with no clue. They spout off how THEY support their country by buying American, but in all actuality gave someone in Mexico or Korea a job. Every Honda I've owned kept someone here working. As much as I love Honda, if it wasn't made here, I'm not buying it.

Most extended warranties are powertrain only. And you are right, most of the big 3's powertrains are just as reliable as anyone else's. (except for the 2.7L Chrysler - do a search, it's hilarious) But, I can count at least 10 people I know who own "big3", and are constantly back to the dealer for problems with power windows, cruise, heated seats, power sliding doors, computer modules, and so on. I don't have these issues with Honda.

Having said all that, it doesn't mean I'm blinded by Honda to everything else. I'm sure I'll own another GM product down the road. The new Impala SS really appeals to me. Plain jane family 4door that goes virtually unnoticed, but has a smoking 300hp V8 underhood. Even quicker than it's 409ci/425hp namesake. And if I ever buy a truck, a GM or Ford it will be. Honda's truck is a joke.

Shawn

Epic 80/600 + M3's + M3 Algonquins + M2 Computer + EP125
I think I'm developing an addiction.