Hey gang,

I would like to extend my appreciation to Axiom as well as the dedicated members of this board. I've spent a lot of time lurking here and have learned a lot about audio and video equipment. I have pairs of M22s and M40s and love the sound from both sets. I just purchased the VP150 and two QS8s and I can't wait to hook them up with my M22s and STF-2 sub.

I began researching speakers at the box stores about two years ago and just wasn't finding the sound I was looking for. Everything seemed tweaked to kick out bass at all costs and the sound wasn't clean or balanced to my ears. Then I visited some high-end shops and auditioned speakers like Energy, etc. that sold me until I checked the tags. Now I'm by no means a sophisticated audiophile but I've been around the block so to speak and by this point heard a lot of speakers at all price points. Luckily I stumbled upon this website and found the product line I was looking for. I'm not suggesting that Axiom is a cost/performance compromise. There is no question that Axiom's speakers are priced well below their formidable competitors. How they perform is I guess up to the individual listener, but I think the professional praise and awards and customer loyalty speaks volumes for the Axiom products. With Axiom you can get in the door around $300 and move up all the way to a system that produces the same clean, balanced sound while shaking the enamel off your teeth. My speakers are fabulous and I haven't heard anything else that sounds better to my ears. Great products, great customer service, great message board. I salute you all!

P.S. Next step is a TV - more research. Perhaps another day or another year...I'm exhausted.