Man, oh man. Xmas won't suck after all. The better half has given me the go ahead in a plan of action to purchase a decent sub. I have spoken to Dr. HSU. He has told me the HSU Vtf 2 would work for my 12X20 ft living room. Something tells me, though, that it wouldn't be much of an upgrade though, output wise over my JBL PB12. Does anyone own this sub? If so, how does it compare to the VTF3?? I've also spoken to someone over at SVS. They seem to think that this is a rather large area and that at a minimum I need a larger sub than that. They say I need a PB12+ or a PCI 20-39+ at least. I was considering the PCI 25-31, but that would probably not fill the room according to SVS. Is the HSU VTF2 that good or does SVS like overkill? I have considered the Axiom EP500, but I'd have to purchase from the FO and I don't want to wait 5 weeks. Another option is the Mirage Omni s12 which I have seen on sale online this holiday season. Please, someone point me in the right direction. The Mrs. seems to be leaning towards the HSU VTF3 until she saw the sale price on the Mirage. HELP?