Probably like many before me my first impression of the M60ti is I was a bit underwhelmed.

Yeah, I hurried to set them up and took no time to adjust my receiver setting wise and played whatever happened to be in the cd changer atm.

"What is this?" I thought to myself. "The hype, the money and geez there is just no "WoW" factor".

Remembering many such threads of people tweaking and moving speakers around to make things right. Not to mention giving the speakers time to break in a bit. After all, they just came from flying from the fozen north to southern California.

Lets see what was that cd? Oh yeah, a burned cd of old recordings from the early 70s downloaded off the internet.

Perhaps its time to give the M60ti's a bit more credit.

Out comes the receiver owners manual for the auto setup. Out comes a much newer store bought cd.
Add a bit of time with the speakers ...

Now, we're talking!!!

After the break in, it was time to audition the new speakers for the all important WAF.

"Hey honey what is your favorite cd these days"
"Still that new Bonnie Raitt cd"
"Where is it, lets have a listen"

Wife is at this point humoring me.
We get our favorite tea all warmed up and I gave her the sweet spot with the most comfortable chair.

Less than a minute into the first track the wife's eyes are close in blissful appreciation for the new $900 speakers.

I'm I good or what? Guess, I've learned a few things after nearly 25 years of marriage. She barely moved a muscle until the cd was over.

Can't wait to get the EP500 for the real big "WoW" factor.

Last edited by KC23; 12/22/05 06:30 PM.