In reply to:

So the front part of the system will be a pair of W22's and a W100 above the plasma (don't have room below it - does that matter?). The issue is that I really don't have any room what-so-ever for wall speakers for the 3/4 surrounds so they have to be ceiling mounted. Since axiom doesn't provide in-ceiling speakers I'm interested in some recommendations for in-ceilings that would be a good match for the axiom's up front.

I would hesitate to recommend any in-ceiling speaker for the side surround application. Are you sure you can't swing a pair of wall mounted QS-8s?

As for rear ceiling speakers, I would highly recommend Monitor Audio CP series as a good match sonically. Be advised that they are quite a bit more, though.

That being said, some people would say as far as side surrounds and rear surrounds go, they do not necessarily need to be timbre matched to the front speakers. A company like Triad (http://www.triadspeakers.com/products/intropageceiling.html) builds and in-wall dipole speaker that may be ceiling mounted for your surrounds. Again these are expensive.

If cost is an issue there are plenty of generic inwall options but I would not recommend getting "cheap" side surrounds.