As most of you know, I upgraded my AV receiver from a Yamaha HTR-5280/RXV-800 to an ecost Denon AVR 1083/AVR 3803 about a year ago. Lately, I have the urge to move back to Yamaha. I know this is sort of a taboo subject, but I believe there is a slight difference between these two brand of receivers. While the sound quality of the two is close to equal for HT, I have always thought that Yamaha's product was a bit more dynamic with 2 channel stereo whereas, I would describe my Denon as being comparatively dull sounding. And I do kind of miss that. Since I don't have to worry about whether I want an XM radio transmitter built in or driving M80s, I've been looking around for an older Yammie at a discount and I think I've found one. The Yamaha online store has the HTR-5590 at a pretty steep discount off the original retail price. My question is this, has anyone replaced their Denon AVR with a Yammie and found the Yamaha to be preferable considering most seem to believe Denon makes a superior product? Or am I just crazy for even considering this?