After posting a few questions and receiving carefully thought out responses, and subsequently dissappearing w/o appropriately thanking those that responded, I wanted to thank you for the advice given to me and others.

I am a newcomer to the higher end audio/video world and have learned a tremendous amount about speakers, receivers, subs, configuration, troubleshooting, beer (my favorites are Hair of the Dog - Doggie Claws aged at least 2 to 3 years and Terminal Gravity IPA), and many music recommendations through these boards.

I've always been a lover of music and I am now discovering the enjoyment of home theater. I am now on the path of utter addiction and foresee myself endlessly tweeking speaker location, angles, etc. to get dialed in. It doesn't help either that I've got a new couch on the way which will change the room dynamics and will have to start over again!

Anyway, to make a long post longer and to reitirate what others have said, I am rediscovering my long lost CDs (and now w/ my wife!) as my axioms are amazing.

To quickly praise the speakers (M22s and EP350 in my living room and M3s, QS4s, VP100 and EP350-moved from living room into the den), I am blown away and usually end up with Goosebumps.

I've gone through the Diana Krall Catalog and each cd is stunning. I also pulled out a Tuatara-Breaking the Ethers CD that was long/lost and cannot stop listening to it. My Corea/Hancock CD is also in endless rotation.

I also finally watched WOTW and Finding Nemo. Amazing. I'm glad I got this hooked up in the middle of winter in Oregon, because the weather is not really conducive to outside pleasures right now!

Well thanks again to everyone and I look forward to more discussions in the future.

Finally, I'm running the speakers off of an Integra DTR 7.6 and my DVD/CD Player is an Integra DPC 8.5, both of which are very user friendly and have well written manuals. I have no complaints on either with one exception(on the DVD player the random is truly random, so you may get some repeats or 3 songs off one cd before changing and it may take an hour to hear the 6th CD-but it's really not that big of a problem). Actually, the DPC 8.5 is only getting better with time (about 2 weeks in and the quality seems to keep getting better!). Not sure if the DAC takes a while to warm up or other components/cables, etc., but I'm only becoming more enthused (a little JGB doesn't hurt either right now).

Good Night All!