ok. i have to say that music, especially horns and piano sound fantastic. much more lively than with my old infinity center with a soft dome tweeter. funny, but the sibilance i used to experience seems to have disappeared, and i can only attribute this to the fact that i was trying to combine my m60's with a soft domed center, which just didn't blend well. it makes a world of difference having everything timber matched as well as driver matched. i just never expected this type of change. i will also say that the front sounds perfect...absolutely in tune across the front soundstage...which again i attribute to the same things..timber and driver matching.

the qs8's sound pretty darned good too, especially since i have them sitting on top of my old infinity towers for now, and one mid driver is basically covered up. no worries, the driver is not hitting anything, i checked and double checked. for now this seems to work.

oh ya, and YES i have TONS of speakers in my house for those of you who were wondering...lol. what can i say? it's a sickness i guess.

i must say, i am impressed with the vp100...i just wonder now if the vp150 would make any/much difference?

Axiom M60Ti Infinity 2000.6 x 4 Infinity RS1 rear Infinity CC200 HSU VTF3 - MKII