To be honest, up until the point I hooked up my VP150 I was a bit skeptical on whether it would be an improvement over my Aperion 533VAC. The Aperion sounded good and was able to produce very clear dialog , but I felt like I was constantly turning up the volume just to hear it.
I was watching Star Wars with the kids when the 150 arrived, so I stopped the movie and did a quick switch. My first reaction was almost the same as when I first received my M60's, I was literally awestruck, not only is it clean and crisp, but it has a tremendous sound stage and blended seamlessly with my 80's. The best way for me describe it is, I feel like I went from merely watching a movie to being immersed in it. With multi-channel music it gave me the same feeling of being totally involved, I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Now I'm just kicking myself for not switching sooner. For those of you that helped me with this decision a big Thanks, and for those on the fence about the VP150 I believe you can't go wrong with the 30 day trial, I know mine is here to stay

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.