I’m not “labeling” anyone Dennis. But your point is well taken. The terms queer and fag have been around for decades and I didn’t come up with them. Even in the movie, the actors both said they weren’t queer – after they did the deed. The label “fag drink” isn’t one that I came up with either. It’s actually quite common as is the “Fag bag”. Same goes for just about every other race, religion, political stance or sex. I had a Negro (hope that’s the right word nowadays) get pissed because I referred to him as “black” during a casual conversation. He told me he’s not black, but kiwi. He wanted to be referred to as an African American. Great…..what if he moves to Canada?? Is he then an African Canadian?

Peter, knock it off. Don’t put words in my mouth or make your silly, half witted assumptions based off your never ending anger at the world. I couldn’t care less if someone’s gay (is that the right word???), if someone’s purple with pink poka-dots or if you enjoyed the damn movie. What a person does in life and how they go about doing it makes them the person they are. Just because I’m a homophobe, doesn’t mean I think any less of them as human beings. Sleeping with another man is a thought that disgusts me….that’s all.