Thomas….is it “here in Portland” or yourself that would label me? If it’s the later, let’s hear it. And what would that label be? I suspect you think I have a pointy white hat too? Since when is “negro” not PC?? As pissed or offended that my “horrible words” may have been to you, I can assure you that your veiled bigotry reference to me and Mississippi has made me even angrier. Down right F-ing pissed.

Thank you Marry. You summed it up perfectly and what you wrote took some serious gumption.

Doc, I appreciate your reply, but you thesis statement pretty much blew it out of the water for me. Remember, not everyone lives in a region where Homosexuality is a common thing. Even though two of my sisters are lesbian, one would never know unless they knew them very well. I’ve apologized for what I said on my own accord realizing too late that it was wrong….. Even though to me, where I live, the terms are used quite commonly. Your judgment in character is not one that I trust now.

I dreaded opening up this thread this morning and did so only because I’ve offended some and do feel bad about that. I’ve tried to make amends and ended up making things worse. I will not be trying to do that anymore, but will however make sure that what I did write does not get twisted. When the dust settles, I'll be saying my goodbye's to a very select few board members.