Ok, I know I had another RealTraps post below, I'm hoping I can keep this one on topic. I'm looking for any advice on my results.

Before I ran the test today, I reset my Denon 2805 and ran the AVR's auto setup with microphone. Below are the results from the Denon setup:

M60s L/R were set to "Large"
VP150 was set to "Large"
Sub "Yes"
All 4 Qs8's set to "Small"
80hz crossover LFE+Main

Delay(dist.)
FL and FR 13ft
Center 12.6
Sub 27.3ft
SL 8ft
SR 8.6ft
SBL 7.3ft
SBR 7.3ft

Levels and SPL meter measurement
FL +8dB 78dB
FR +7dB 77dB
C +5.5dB 77dB
SR +9dB 78dB
SBR +7.5dB 78dB
SBL +7.5dB 78dB
SL +6.5dB 78dB
Subwoofer -6dB 78dB

So, I was pretty happy with the Auto Setup results, however, I did make the following changes:

L/R M60's changed them to "Small"
Center VP150 changed it to "Small"
Questioned the Sub delay of 27.3ft (normal per manual)
I manually adjusted all the speakers to 78dB's.

Also, I had previously performed the Subwoofer crawl, and determined the EP500 sounded better dead center below my screen, below my VP150 center. I mounted the VP150 up higher on the wall, so there is about 6 inches of space between that and the EP500. It looks cool anyway. I know most of you said the left corner would be better as it would be further from the opening into the larger room. We'll see, I may put it back in the corner.

Below is the first graph I did with RealTraps. The CD comes with a pink noise track and your supposed to adjust the volume to 70dB's for the test, however, I actually tried it at about 78dB's. Must explain why the overall graph is higher on the chart compared to my second attempt below.

Also, the EP500 was placed near the left corner during this first graph. This may explain the change in some of the dips in the second graph, as I moved the EP500 to the center of the wall below the screen. The microphone was placed on a tripod in the primary listening position.

The graph below is my second attempt today. I adjusted the main volume to 70dB's per the RealTraps instructions. Also, the EP500 is in the center of the screen back wall below the VP150. Don't have a picture of that yet.

Here is my second graph from today. Overall it has the same pattern ups/downs as the first graph. I am concerned about the low dips at around 50hz, 150hz, and 260hz...

Here are a few pictures of the room to give you an idea of what the room looks like. Sorry the pictures aren't the best. The overall room is about 30ft x 30ft with 9ft ceilings. As you can see the Theater area where the speakers sit is set back 6 feet from the main room to make it more private. I'm sure most of my problem stems from the large open room.

Any advice is appreciated from the experts. Overall my sound is great, so maybe I should just enjoy and stop worrying.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85