Ok John, now your starting to make me wonder about myself and what order I've done everything, no wonder my wife thinks I have ADD. Anyway, I went back and read my first thread regarding realtraps back in May.

There is no 4th graph.

OK, the first graph was done with the EP500 to the right side of my left m60 right below the left edge of the screen, similar to what the pictures show. The m60's were a little closer to the left/right walls at the time.

After I ran that first graph, I then did the sub crawl by placing the EP500 in my center recliner and played some boss bass tracks. At the time I felt the best position was dead nuts in the center of the wall below the screen. So, I mounted my VP150 up on the wall just below the screen, and then put the EP500 below the center channel speaker with about 6" of space between them.

For the second graph, the EP 500 WAS in the middle of the back wall. I also moved the m60's as close as I could, but not interfering with the screen viewing.

One other note, the realtraps cd comes with a pink noise track. Your supposed to adjust your main volume to 70dB while watching your spl meter. During the 1st graph I had it at 78dB by mistake as I didnt' read the instuctions. For the second graph I did use the 70dB reading, I'm sure that is why the overall graph 1 is higher in relation to graph 2.

Now for graph 3, the m60's have not moved, but the EP500 is on the left side of the left m60.

Also, I'm fairly certain I had my m60's set to small and a 80hz crossover for all of the graphs. I can't remember for sure, but there is a very very slight chance I might have had Large and LFE+main for graph 1. I just can't remember 100%.

Overall, it appears graph 1 has the best overall results, so I may have to move the 500 back on the right side of the m60 further along the back wall, but not all the way to the middle. hmmmmm

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85