Still searching....this is the best I have come up with:

TV Stand

I'm having a problem finding something in the 50" width range and 20" height range that will fit the VP150 (26.75x7.5x7.5) Receiver (17.25x16x7) and the other smaller items like 2 DVD players, VCR, and forthcoming digital cable box. HTPC might come at some point too, but that can take the VCR's spot if so.

Another problem is my wife doesn't like the more modern look that most of the stands have, and while she might end up being ok with the one in the link (not sure yet) she likes the wood stands better. Finding a stand that has two shelves with 7.5 inches of height (or at least one with 45" width to put the receiver and center next to each other) with the other requirements is difficult to say the least.

Anyone know a good place for custom made stands? I'd consider that as well, although I am guessing it is too expensive to be worth it unless it is a DIY. I certainly wouldn't consider myself handy though, and don't think I could put together a nice piece of furniture that would look good as a stand in the house. Assembly required when the stand shows up in the box is enough for me!