Ok, I've got a friend that just had a new house built. I told him up front things to think about before the finishing work is done. For example, I told him it is a good idea to prerun wires for surrounds. Did he listen, no, now he is mad at himself. His current system is upstairs in the family room as the future basement HT area is now taken up by kids toys. Eventualy, he plans to make use of the basement, and hopefully get Axioms.

Upstairs he has no easy way to run wiring for 5.1 surrounds. He was asking me about wireless speakers. I really don't know if there are any halfway decent wirless speakers out there. We also found some speakers Radio Shack sells that use your existing house wiring.

For this system he is not totally concerned about audiophile performance, he just wants a little surround experience.

So, anyone have any input on decent wireless speakers he can use with his AVR. Or, how about these speakers that use the wiring in the house. My only concern is interference with items like refrigerators causing static in the line, for example...

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index....rentPage=search

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85