Woohoo, I done good! I'm glad the recipe met with approval. I've got two other drinks I'll share.

Hey Bridgman, since you liked my measurement system, I've got another recipe that utilizes it. And Ken, I think your wife my like it, especially with the little foo-foo addition at the end. This one is for a Painkiller. These are big in the Caribbean. Again, this is a great pitcher recipe, and just keep pouring it for the crowd. It sounds/looks sort of like a pina colada, but it is not a blender drink, and the OJ makes it different enough.

1 can of Cream of Coconut (here's a trick I use to get a smooth consistency: let the can sit (unopened) in really hot tap water for ~ 5 minutes, and shake it up periodically -- this will dissolve any of solid particles and ensure a smooth drink with no chunks!)
1 can of OJ
4 cans of Pineapple juice (or just use the entire std large can of pineapple juice, it's close enough)
2 cans of rum (use a dark rum so you get a little more flavor, or a 50/50 mix with light rum) I typically use Bacardi and/or Myers for more rum flavor. Save the Mount Gay for a rum and tonic, or straight up!

Mix it all up. It will separate as it sits around, so just stir it up as needed. Pour this over a full glass of ice.

These are smooth, go down easy, and can be dangerous. You won't be feeling any pain, hence the name! Here is the extra touch if you've got the time and/or inclination -- rim the glass with toasted coconut!

To do that, you throw some bag coconut onto a cookie sheet in a 350F oven for a few minutes (you've got to watch it, and shake it around after a couple of minutes). Put some honey in a small bowl and add a little water to thin. Put some of this on the rim of the glass, and then dip into a mound of the toasted coconut. It's a nice touch.

Second drink: a Cham-cham. Add an ounce of Chambord to a champagne glass, and top with your favorite bubbly. Nice summertime drink.

Tom, your drink sounded so good that I took the family to Costco to get the pomegranate juice today. Probably won't get to make it until later in the week, though. I'll let you know!

Rich