Ernie,

I am not yet an owner of Axioms (they will soon be on order). But myself along with many others believe that concerning audio, there is no such thing as overkill.

Concerning your setup. The M22s have been rated extreamly well by the whole audiophile market. I see nothing wrong with your setup other than the fact that you may have to resist upgraditis in the future

I was planning on M22s when I first started looking. After combining the price of the M22s with some decent speaker stands, the price was not that much shy of the M60s. You'll find that the longer you wait to buy stuff, the more and more you'll upgrade before you buy!

You should def. use the QS8/QS4 if you're only running a 5.1 system as I have heard from other members they are awsome. They will give you a much broader sound in are not as sensitive to placement as the M3s are.

One more thing, if you are planning on the M22s you need to include a sub in your prices. The M22s lack the low end of frequencys that a sub give you. IMHO, you NEED a sub if you are planning on getting the M22s.

Regarding the factory outlet. the M3 and the M3ti are the same model, just updated. I have seen a couple spots on this site mentioning the "ti" as opposed to the v2. M3v2 is the same as the M3ti (which is now discontinued).

-Hutz

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com