The cable came!

So, the quest began. I wanted to find a good sub spot that sounded good for music at my computer chair and be a good spot for movies. Thus was the ambitious adventure.

I tried behind the couch. In the corner, middle, and the other corner all behind the couch. Definately was not going to happen. I tried on TOP of the refridgerator, sidways, normal ways, even upside down (woofer was 3" from the ceiling). No go, Joe.

After an hour of moving the sub to and from various spots in the room, I gave up. I put the sub back under my desk.

However, all hope was not lost. V for Vendetta was the scheduled showing for that night. I set up the room and positioned the sub in front of my closet, memorizing the exact position. I popped in the movie and sat on the top row. The movie rambled along, beginning with the crisp slicing of V's swords with the incredible LFE thumb and rustle behind them. Wow. When the "old Bailey" exploaded, I think a tear came to my eye, it just sounded so darn good. Probably because I saw it twice in theaters, looking around thinking "this sounds like CRAP". Ah yes, the sub found its spot. I didn't hear much upper bass, but the sub did not stand out, which is exactly what I wanted. It all mixed perfectly with the mains.

Happy Dan :-).

I cannot BELIEVE how amazing V for Vendetta sounded. Excellent surround effects. What tops it off is the swords slicing and flying through the air with the perfect combination of crisp highs and rumbling lows. It just sounds amazing. I <3 my Axioms!

Thanks guys for the help/moral support. Thank you Jack for that link. After I found the site I was banging my head on the wall for paying $17 for a 10 foot USB cable for my printer.

- Dan

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2