Ok, I am going to try and post some pics so everyone can help me understand what is going on in my room. As I noted before, when I clap my hands I do get a ringing noise, that I finally figured out that would not help me with my sound, SOOOO this is where I would like everyone to chime in on what to do. First, I have a question about sub placement. I have had it next to the tv on the right side, now as you can see I put it next to my chair. But what I want to know is, which spot is better and what test tone do I use to calibrate it with my other speakers. Do I just use the pink noise that I use for the fronts, center, and surrounds, or do I use the low frequency test tone and tune it to the same SPL levels of the other speakers? As far as treatments go. What should I do and how can I make these things cheaply? What if any difference will I notice in my sound, especially bass. I notice when I do the frequency sweeps with my AVIA it can drop and explode at certain frequencies. Very low it gets LOUD. I'll have to do these again to really know. I just figured out lately that those things are bad. So after a long winded mess of disorganized questions I leave you all to descramble them all. Thanks everyone. I can't figure out how to post pictures. How do I do that?

7.1 theater room
60 fronts vp180 center 4 qs8's ep500 sub

3.0 tv room
m3's vp150 center