Hi folks, some quality conversation in this group!

I'm hoping to hear some opinions on the best way to outfit 2 rooms, a theatre room and a much larger living room. I already got some great advice from Axiom support but I'm interested in a conversation here as well.

Theatre Room 18x26x8 (Movies and DVD concerts)
Currently a Sony Surround System (Sattelite) but with Harmon Kardon Bookshelves for Fronts.

Living Room 18x24 x 22'cathedral ceiling (casual music, stereo)
no speakers yet but prewired in 4 corners.

I'm determined to purchase at least 1 set of M60s after hearing them at a friends so options are....

1. Replace HK bookshelves with M60s and a new Center in theatre room and move bookshelves upstairs for casual music listening.

2. Place new M60s upstairs because of the larger air space to fill and hope that the HKs are still OK downstairs. (they have never been there yet, im building and my old room was much smaller.)

3 & 4 are if I get convinced to spend more money than I realy have....

3. Buy a 2nd set of M60s for living room and also theatre room. Probably still get a new center. Use the HK bookshelves for rears.

4.Replace the entire Surround system with a new system & move the HKs in the Living Room. I could place the old sub up there to help compensate for the roomsize (if that even helps).

I know the choice is ultimately mine but I'd like to know what some of you would do in this case.

Thanks

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.