That Corpse Bride kinda freaked me out in SD. I'm not sure I want to see it in HD. We watched Superman Returns last night in HD. I had not seen this movie before and I thought it was an excellent movie. I really liked all the characters. The "new Lex" was really good. And I though this new Superman has got to be the best one yet (sorry Christopher). As far as the video quality, it is better than the SD version, which is on the back side of the disk. But overall, I was a little disappointed. It just didn't "WOW" me like some of the other HD disks have. The colors were great, but the resolution just seamed to be lacking to me. I think they could have done a little better with the LFE's too. The 600 should have been kicking me in the chest and it wasn't.

I've got Mutiny on the Bounty to watch next. It's a three hour movie, so I have to get in the right frame of mind to sit down that long. Maybe tonight... I've also got Excalibur to watch yet. That's one of my all time favorite 'oldies'. I'm hoping the transfer to HD was done well.

Have you seen U571 yet? I thought that one was pretty darn good.