Thank you all for your comments. I was aiming also at M80*500, but through countless expert reviews it kept on mentioning that placement for 80s was a little difficult and that's why I leaned toward 60s. Although my room is big, it is oddly shaped and the side of room that I plan on placing it only have 15' of space, which would only allow for about 8-9' spacing between the 80s and my listening positioning is 16' away. I'm gonna try to diagram the room here. The Big Boss would not let me place it on the windows side, so that I can listen to my music while drinking at the bar, so I'm condemmed to only one side. Also, I don't think the Boss is going to allow me to purchase another sub, since we're having another kid born sometime in March or April 07. She want me to get whatever I need in one purchase ($3500 limit), so I gotta make it right the first time without having the feeling that I may need more bass. So based on the following generalized diagram, what would be best suited for my needs 60*500, 80*500, or 60*600? The asterisks are usable space.

|||||||||||||TV side
|||||||||||||******************* fireplace
|||||||||||||***s*********************
|||||||||||||***o*********************windows
|||||||||||||***f*********************
|||||||||||||***a*********************
|**wet bar***********sofa********